Scotland Squad

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no hypocrite

I stand by everything I say

I just enjoy pointing out the double standards when people say the same things back to me

You moan about what I said about McCoist yet just agreed with someone that called one of our main players a prick?

Can you spell hypocrisy yourself?

Difference being McCoist is a nice guy.

Ian Black is a cunt, as are you.

Difference being McCoist is a nice guy.

Ian Black is a cunt, as are you.

I know I'm a cunt I'm a cunt whose views are correct in this thread whereas the rest of the taig lovers and hypocrites and handwringers are hypocrites of the highest order :)

Me Godfather - I'll be getting the pints in with the 6 skirt wearers at Glasgow airport Fox mentioned

Such big Rangers fans he says that they're missing a Rangers game to fly to London to then fly to Poland to watch the sweaties

Awww I've got a wee admirer here.

Don't you worry about that (tu) I enjoyed seeing us get humped in major tournaments and the skirt wearers sent home as far back as Denmark 92

Mate you have obviously never followed our national team, that i dont have a problem with but the ones who jump ship and then come running back are pretty pathetic.

I aint no tartan trannie, i did however get married in my national attire and think its really smart and i have no problem with those who choose to wear it at football games unless they show their hatred for our great club, then im affraid they aint no real football fan they are just scumbags.

As i stated the SFA and powers that be wont be around forever and we will rightfully return to the top and witness players from the famous royal blue pulling on the dark blue and with passion they shall do our country and our team proud.

Mate you have obviously never followed our national team, that i dont have a problem with but the ones who jump ship and then come running back are pretty pathetic.

I aint no tartan trannie, i did however get married in my national attire and think its really smart and i have no problem with those who choose to wear it at football games unless they show their hatred for our great club, then im affraid they aint no real football fan they are just scumbags.

As i stated the SFA and powers that be wont be around forever and we will rightfully return to the top and witness players from the famous royal blue pulling on the dark blue and with passion they shall do our country and our team proud.

That's absolutely fair play

My gripe isn't with guys like you as much as I disagree with the above (tu)

It's sad that so many have been swallowed up by Doctor Reid's plan.

I have never witnessed so much anti-Scottishness from the premier Scottish club's fans (at least online).

I am so sick of people who's love of the Union Flag screams paranoia first and intolerance second.

You guys have been played like puppets. John Reid planted a seed. In you. That would make me sick... Luckily, I can still vomit out what I am supposed to be conditioned to

You guys who desist being Scottish will all support 'wars' against medieval countries and claim it as a victory. All the time, your Scots and Irish brethren are in the front line. Cannon fodder as usual. You celebrate their massacre.

I for one have never celebrated massacre and I have never seen war as a chance to wave a flag.

I don't care more about a rectangular piece of fabric. I care about human life.

Not any one of you nor your puppetmaster John Reid will change my opinion.

Scotland is a country. Ask not what your country can do for you... but what you can do for your country.

It's sad that so many have been swallowed up by Doctor Reid's plan.

I have never witnessed so much anti-Scottishness from the premier Scottish club's fans (at least online).

I am so sick of people who's love of the Union Flag screams paranoia first and intolerance second.

You guys have been played like puppets. John Reid planted a seed. In you. That would make me sick... Luckily, I can still vomit out what I am supposed to be conditioned to

You guys who desist being Scottish will all support 'wars' against medieval countries and claim it as a victory. All the time, your Scots and Irish brethren are in the front line. Cannon fodder as usual. You celebrate their massacre.

I for one have never celebrated massacre and I have never seen war as a chance to wave a flag.

I don't care more about a rectangular piece of fabric. I care about human life.

Not any one of you nor your puppetmaster John Reid will change my opinion.

Scotland is a country. Ask not what your country can do for you... but what you can do for your country.

No ones ashamed to be Scottish it's the national team most Rangers fans have sustain for

They don't hold a monopoly on all things Scottish patriotism

What about people who doesn't want a tarrier for example win a gold at the commonwealth games does that make them a self loather or ashamed to be Scottish?

I'm interested in your John Reid point can you expand a bit? It's interesting (not taking the piss btw)