Scotland Squad

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't understand why Alan Hutton and Steven Whittaker are even considered. As you said, Hutton hasn't played all season and Whittaker is fucking gash. Wallace should be in this squad, there's no question about that.

I see Andrew Robertson from DU has been called up as well, hopefully he gets a game and does well. Still gutted we didn't even try to sign him in the summer.

It doesn't come as a surprise really. Strachan is scared of a backlash by picking our players. We all heard the 'boo's when Black played in a game and when Wallace came on as a sub. To be honest, I'd rather our players didn't play meaningless friendless etc as it's a waste of time and risks them getting injured.

No Tartan Army in Brazil.

It doesn't come as a surprise really. Strachan is scared of a backlash by picking our players. We all heard the 'boo's when Black played in a game and when Wallace came on as a sub. To be honest, I'd rather our players didn't play meaningless friendless etc as it's a waste of time and risks them getting injured.

No Tartan Army in Brazil.

You're off your nut if you think Strachan of all people gives any thought to other people when making his team selections. Not a chance he'd leave Wallace out because of the Easter Road reaction to Black.

You're off your nut if you think Strachan of all people gives any thought to other people when making his team selections. Not a chance he'd leave Wallace out because of the Easter Road reaction to Black.

It's nothing to do with the Easter road reaction, it's the reaction in general from the 'TA' about Rangers players getting picked when we're playing in league one. Strachan is clearly bending over backwards for cunts by not picking any of our players. Wallace is the best LB Scotland has and by some distance.

Edit to add: So you're basically saying Strachan picks players on merit? And in no way is his selection influenced by the 'TA? So you don't think Lee merits a call into the first 11 let alone the squad? You're the one obviously off your nut, pal.

It clearly does. He came on as a sub for like 5 minutes and even at that people still moaned about him getting on.

He picked him more than once, and will pick him again. Strachan gives not 2 fucks what people think of his selections and certainly wouldn't choose a squad based on a few moans from the crowd.

He picked him more than once, and will pick him again. Strachan gives not 2 fucks what people think of his selections and certainly wouldn't choose a squad based on a few moans from the crowd.

Again. So like the other guy I previously replied to, you don't think Wallace merits a place in the starting 11? Not even in the actual 24 man squad? Or whatever it is?