Stopped by some (good) news on a Wednesday night

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whyte has nothing to do with our club , end off . Basically with that comment your post is bull

Time will tell of I am right or wrong, and I never stated Whyte was involved only heard that he was preventing investment with his supposed claim, of course it's bullshit but now it won't have to through the courts - do you get it now?

do you?

Probably not.

Secret Rangers group, then Dave King makes his move. Here's one back, Neil Lennon is off to the League of Ireland, Blarney fc have sacked their manager and they need a huge bullshiter soonest They come no bigger a bullshiter than Neil 'we can win the Champions League' Lennon, so he's off next week you heard it here first.

I'll let others judge your climb down, quite hilarious resorting to that for a comeback, I'll be back with more soon, you get to bed, your Baw is truly burst Nigella.

We will wait till you come back from kerryfail street with more wheezes to drop us in the shit, all in your imagination of course, climb down ....I haven't got off of my knees laughing at your utter pish.... :pipe: :pipe: :pipe::000000082:

So. According to the op Whytes getting a pay off? not the jail, not a slapping but a payoff from Rangers?

Not Rangers - other interested parties, yes. It will benefit the club and perhaps keep others from having some awkward moments in court, it will work out well for us as a football club though and that is all that matters.

We will wait till you come back from kerryfail street with more wheezes to drop us in the shit, all in your imagination of course, climb down ....I haven't got off of my knees laughing at your utter pish.... :pipe: :pipe: :pipe::000000082:

all the placard waving and pipe smoking doesn't make you anywhere near right old chap, I think others will judge for themselves. By the end of next week I imagine you'll be apologising to yours truly, cap firmly in hand. You have called many things right, I've been watching you - but you don't know it all, that's for sure.

Not Rangers - other interested parties, yes. It will benefit the club and perhaps keep others from having some awkward moments in court, it will work out well for us as a football club though and that is all that matters.

'Yer good 'yer very very good, I'll give you that, if Whyte has any claim on ownership whether it's only in part, our licence is in jeopardy. Why would any interested party (except a tim) want to see Whyte getting a pay off?

'Yer good 'yer very very good, I'll give you that, if Whyte has any claim on ownership whether it's only in part, our licence is in jeopardy. Why would any interested party (except a tim) want to see Whyte getting a pay off?

It will open up investement because there will be no potential court squabble hanging over the club, just wait and see as I said. If this had been handled better by Ahmad and Green we wouldn't be here and King would have moved already. Trust in me and wait and see that's all I ask bud, the next ten days will be absolutely pivotal and the end result will be worth waiting for...patience.

It will open up investement because there will be no potential court squabble hanging over the club, just wait and see as I said. If this had been handled better by Ahmad and Green we wouldn't be here and King would have moved already. Trust in me and wait and see that's all I ask bud, the next ten days will be absolutely pivotal and the end result will be worth waiting for...patience.

M8 yer stories shite and so was your poem, I prefer a bit of Robert Burns myself