Stopped by some (good) news on a Wednesday night

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, are you saying Shytey may get a pay off, is that Yankee for he's getting taken out ?

That's great news then, if it's so, thanks mate.

If all you say is true, i'll personally send you a nice crack whore, know what i mean ? From Compton OK ? :rolleyes::7325:

oh of course, that was him. Ah, suddenly my willingness to believe this takes a nose dive.

So, are you saying Shytey may get a pay off, is that Yankee for he's getting taken out ?

That's great news then, if it's so, thanks mate.

If all you say is true, i'll personally send you a nice crack whore, know what i mean ? From Compton OK ? :rolleyes::7325:

No it's definitely not Yankee, though neither am I no matter where my base may be. Any pay off will be cash orientated I am led to believe, and I'd personally desist from using such flagrant language these days, no good will come of that Bobby, rest easy lad.

I have some great news I heard will be out in 8 maybe 9 days, might be sooner. Going to be a scorcher so it is.

Can't tell you fuck all about it but may involve someone with the initials CW, now don't ask my source or quote me but it will be about a new course of a certain legal situation.

Get back to you all soon, wait on......

(vuvuzela read my sig)

No it's definitely not Yankee, though neither am I no matter where my base may be. Any pay off will be cash orientated I am led to believe, and I'd personally desist from using such flagrant language these days, no good will come of that Bobby, rest easy lad.

Will do Chief, and I promise not to mention the "C" word to often, but all eyes are on you mate, and I just hope that your info is genuine or you're in for pelters. :7325:

PS Are you South African or Scots or both ? A Boer or a Bear or both ? :rolleyes:

Well the OP is either a sage or a story teller. Looks like good fiction to me.

We will know in a couple of weeks.

Reminds of that idiot thread by Mr C about 6 weeks or so ago. Hope the OP does not come a cropper like Mr C, but my guess is they are two of a kind.

Well the OP is either a sage or a story teller. Looks like good fiction to me.

We will know in a couple of weeks.

Reminds of that idiot thread by Mr C about 6 weeks or so ago. Hope the OP does not come a cropper like Mr C, but my guess is they are two of a kind.

What did Mr C say? BTW THE Mr C that's posted on here for years?

Hate these damn threads. Why cant they wait til a day or two from whatever's supposed to happen?

Now we wait .... and wait...and wait..

Because for some people being able to say "I told you so" is the most important thing. It is also a clear sign that they know nothing more than the rest of us. How many times now has there been a big revelation thread were something monumental will happen soon and lo and behold......it never happens.