Stopped by some (good) news on a Wednesday night

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me how that can happen without admin 2?

Aye if you can tell me how we are ever going to be competitive again when the spivs keep up

their feeding frenzy, oh and next up will be Imrans settlement I wonder how many will get a slice of

that particular action.

Hold fire, you cynics. Still another 48 hours for King to be officially involved as predicted. Please remember that Dave King is based in South Africa and where do vuvuzela's come from?

In fact, Viva La V is looking in on the thread, so he may be typing up his response as we speak.

Nuclear-Mind-Blown.jpg

Right admin, set the op adeadline to either produce the goods or admit that, for what reason he was taking out his arse. I would also like to see an instaban for people that start there cunty threads.

I think the fact that this got a couple of thumbs up is worrying.

I think the fact that this got a couple of thumbs up is worrying.

Right, you said good new by the end of last week.

What is the good news that you spoke of when starting this thread?

How does that tally with your later posts about administration allegedly happening on Wednesday?

Time to put up, I'm afraid.

How does that tally with your later posts about administration allegedly happening on Wednesday?

The guys a bullshitter pure and simple. Probably heard a whisper King was ready to kick off, tried to use that to get some credibility (taking us all for idiots in the process) then hoping if we thought he had inside info about King we would all shit it with his admin imminent crap.

I said Dave King would be back on the scene (and was on the money) which I thought would be good news, my last thread clearly acknowledges that the conditions were not as I had initially been advised and I had some reservations.

What is this administration by Wednesday chat? The estimate I was given was 3-5 weeks failing further investments.

The guys a bullshitter pure and simple. Probably heard a whisper King was ready to kick off, tried to use that to get some credibility (taking us all for idiots in the process) then hoping if we thought he had inside info about King we would all shit it with his admin imminent crap.

Heard a whisper? Sit down and shut up.

I said Dave King would be back on the scene (and was on the money) which I thought would be good news, my last thread clearly acknowledges that the conditions were not as I had initially been advised and I had some reservations.

What is this administration by Wednesday chat? The estimate I was given was 3-5 weeks failing further investments.

An Administration process will be upon us within 3-5 weeks, this is put to me as fact and from inside the current board set-up, as before I'd ask you to hold me to this claim, within that period I will supply any further detail that I feel may be relevant to the readership. The accounts have not as yet been filed and this is unfortunately with good reason.

You did say Admin would be coming in 3-5 weeks, but mentioned nothing about that being if we fail to secure further investment

Anything else you wish to clarify?

You did say Admin would be coming in 3-5 weeks, but mentioned nothing about that being if we fail to secure further investment

Anything else you wish to clarify?

That surely goes without saying Einstein, say for instance King agreed to go in with the current board. You really shouldn't need anyone to explain that.

Rangers are not going into administration for a number of reasons,

1. Would existing shareholders loan the club £1.5m knowing full well that in a few weeks insolvency would happen and they would lose most if not all of that money in a pence in the pound cva?

2. GW has denied this about 50 times now.

3. 53 names and his crackpot followers claim Rangerrs want admin to cut costs and get high earners off the wage bill, if that was the case why not punt Wallace & Law a few weeks ago in the window?

Rangers are not going into administration for a number of reasons,

1. Would existing shareholders loan the club £1.5m knowing full well that in a few weeks insolvency would happen and they would lose most if not all of that money in a pence in the pound cva?

2. GW has denied this about 50 times now.

3. 53 names and his crackpot followers claim Rangerrs want admin to cut costs and get high earners off the wage bill, if that was the case why not punt Wallace & Law a few weeks ago in the window?

That's really only one valid reason and the answer lies in the secured loan from the highly suspect Laxey Partners

2) Is not a reason

3) Daniel Cousin

That surely goes without saying Einstein, say for instance King agreed to go in with the current board. You really shouldn't need anyone to explain that.

Firstly, no need to be a dick.

My point, was that your original statement said administration will be upon us in 3-5 weeks, not that we'll be in administration unless we secure further investment.

That is why I asked if there was anything else you needed to clarify, because what you said initially implied that admin is all but certain and paperwork just needs to be filed, whereas your second comment implies we just need funding to keep our heads about water

But, while we're on this point, a quote from SSN:

But Rangers mounted a challenge to the claim and at the Court of Session in Edinburgh Lord Tyre found in their favour, insisting the evidence failed to back up Ahmad's assertion that the club's finances were in such a parlous state.

Lord Tyre insisted it would be unreasonable to take such a sum out of circulation just days after they had secured an injection of cash to help with the day-to-day running of the club.

So if the evidence failed to back up assertions our finances are shot to bits, why are we heading into admin so soon after securing a £1.5m loan?