Graham Wallace - New Q&A

WadeWilson

This comment must be a lie then. GW: The board has had a dialogue in recent weeks with Dave King. He has not been rebuffed by the board. He is not currently a shareholder. He has indicated he’d be an interested participant in a future equity raising at the appropriate point in time.

yeah its a lie.They had agreement on a deal with just signing on the dotted line to go. They didnt show up for the meeting and refused to answer calls. I would call that being rebuffed.

Mr Wallace thinks he can trick his way past questions , but i guess hes part right since he has got the lot of you believing what he wants.

Do any of you know any of the accountants at the club or lawyers who would be part of any meeting?

If so ask them ,if they were expecting to meet with DK a week or so ago to sign a deal putting millions into the club and what happened to that deal. You could also ask them if they believed the deal was the best option going forward?

i will bet they tell you yes, and the meeting was cancelled by the club without explanation.

DK then sent word he was not offended and understood their decision.

But dont worry im wrong because you all read the statement from GW and dont need facts just press statements to form your opinions.

trust in facts not press statements and maybe you will stop backing people like green and whyte with more time.

Maybe someone gave him instructions on how to dupe you all again and again and again through simple miss information. Wonder who they could employ to teach them tricks like that? mmm any ideas BB?

lets hope DK doesnt say anymore in the press or its back to square one with a board caught lying.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its a lie.They had agreement on a deal with just signing on the dotted line to go. They didnt show up for the meeting and refused to answer calls. I would call that being rebuffed.

Mr Wallace thinks he can trick his way past questions , but i guess hes part right since he has got the lot of you believing what he wants.

Do any of you know any of the accountants at the club or lawyers who would be part of any meeting?

If so ask them ,if they were expecting to meet with DK a week or so ago to sign a deal putting millions into the club and what happened to that deal. You could also ask them if they believed the deal was the best option going forward?

i will bet they tell you yes, and the meeting was cancelled by the club without explanation.

DK then sent word he was not offended and understood their decision.

But dont worry im wrong because you all read the statement from GW and dont need facts just press statements to form your opinions.

trust in facts not press statements and maybe you will stop backing people like green and whyte with more time.

Maybe someone gave him instructions on how to dupe you all again and again and again through simple miss information. Wonder who they could employ to teach them tricks like that? mmm any ideas BB?

lets hope DK doesnt say anymore in the press or its back to square one with a board caught lying.

How do you know all this?

How do you know all this?

From a high ranking member of staff at the club who was part of the original negotiations. I was told of the meeting the weekend before it was due and posted such on here. That was long before any mention from ff or loans. when it never happened i went back to that person to see what heppened. They informed me the board members never appeared and DK was left without explanation, which came as a complete shock to them also. DK seemed to hold no ill will and passed on a message saying as much. Funnily enough a few days later we announce a loan from board memebers.

There is a hard core of people on here who hate the board more than they live the club

The board can do no right in their eyes

I'm convinced several of them are tims

There is no other explanation for their behaviour

I totally agree 100% with you on this. (tu)