Graham Wallace - New Q&A

WadeWilson

what if the meeting that would turn ongoing discussions into a firm offer was cancelled? in other words discussions where ongoing until the club cancelled those discussions.

although not a lie not as black and white as BB would like you all to believe. the club needs to stop answering like poloticians and state their plans.

What if your auntie had balls, oh aye that's right........

So there might have been discussions which the club might have cancelled after a meeting you are sure 'might' have taken place?

Might is right.

No idea what 'poloticians' are - some new species of Atlantic fish?

You really are an amusing little chap.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you cant listen when we say stop giving the Daily Record exclusives you aint going to listen to fuck all else.

lets make this clear...

STOP USING THE DAILY RECORD TO COMMUNICATE WITH RANGERS FANS.WE REFUSE TO READ THAT BIGOTED SHIT.

You seemed happy enough when mini and malky were giving keetch exclusives.

So how would king hand the money over is it a case of say here is a donation or would it be for shares?

no idea the make up of the deal, but cash in the accounts can be used for anything the board like.As they said before once money is in the pot it is impossible to tell if it was money raised from x place.

It is incredible how badly the Q & A is being received on ££, a couple who frequent here also are more bitter and forthright with their attacks on GW than they are here, maybe it's the herd mentality over on spackers ££.

so you are a member of FF and im not but you constantly try to label me as one of them? bit rich.

why do you go on their site to find out their opinion when you clearly dont value their opinion?

surely you are not going out your way to learn their opinion so you can post it on here and put one set of fans against the other?

There is a hard core of people on here who hate the board more than they live the club

The board can do no right in their eyes

I'm convinced several of them are tims

There is no other explanation for their behaviour

There is that.

And there's also an element of our fans that were so against the requisitioners and their supporters - includng the RST, SOS, Fury - That they will blindly back anything the suits at our club are doing without scrutiny. I agree some people are being hysterical but others who are concerned are no less fans than you.

I've been quietly impressed with Wallace up until now, even though I know very little about what he's been doing behind the scenes, but I've been wrong before (on a few occasions) because dropping our drawers for anyone who makes the right noises is what we've been doing for the last few years with no success.

You can't say that everyone who question the board hate them more than they love Rangers, that would be stupid.

There is that.

And there's also an element of our fans that were so against the requisitioners and their supporters - includng the RST, SOS, Fury - That they will blindly back anything the suits at our club are doing without scrutiny. I agree some people are being hysterical but others who are concerned are no less fans than you.

I've been quietly impressed with Wallace up until now, even though I know very little about what he's been doing behind the scenes, but I've been wrong before (on a few occasions) because dropping our drawers for anyone who makes the right noises is what we've been doing for the last few years with no success.

You can't say that everyone who question the board hate them more than they love Rangers, that would be stupid.

But some of them are definitely tims

I know the irony is quite funny but you are the 3rd person to mention that here and he is yet to defend his stance on that! Tells you slit about the poster!

Tells me he's a hypocrite, i hate anybody connected with Rangers going to the rheble but as BlueDignity says it seems like its happening whether we like it or not.

Nobody seemed to complain when the record was spouting out anti board rhetoric and bigging up Murray et al!

Yes they did. They did continually. Those who were the uber pro board on here used it as a stick to beat the other side. Pretty sure it was a vice versa situation as well when Wallace spoke to the record pre AGM. People like to use the Daily Rebel to suit there agendas. Thing is though. , there are still many of thousands of Bears who buy it and believe it.

really hard for you lot to grasp it is impossible to make an offer if they refuse to meet with you.

How hard is it for you to grasp that king claimed we be in admin at December, that he would buy shares when they dropped below 30p, it's simple the only way king will spunk money into the club is via share issue or admin. That's it nothing else, if he was keen then he would target small shareholders like ally and MM buy there shares to get a foothold, even declare he wishes to be anonymous till he hits the 3% or above quota

did keith get those questions straight from the reqs?

What does that mean? Those are the questions that had to be asked, that Wallace would have wanted asked and would have been ready for. If they were not asked the interview is pointless.

Very good interview by Wallace despite the snidey cunt asking loaded questions. Wraps up the Dave King question and shows for all Mr Kings words he doesn't want to buy us at this time anyway, a new share issue one day but that's all.

I don't see this tbh. Realistically all of those questions had to be asked and Wallace would have been ready for them. I don't think KJ was trying to catch anyone out, he was giving Wallace the chance to respond to questions that are out there already and being discussed.

I am actually glad that it was KJ that done the interview, and I think Wallace has chose him on purpose.

He ws one of the guys revealing all the exclusives and helping to stir the pot. So he has given him info str8 from the horses mouth, "spin that one" is his message IMO.

Speaking to Express Sport, Wallace said: “Dave King has made no other financial offer to the club, other than to say he’d be a willing participant in a future equity issue.” But the chief executive rejected suggestions he had already turned down bids from the tycoon.

“The idea that the club or board have rebuffed some wonderful offer from Dave King is strictly not the case,” he said. “He has responded, advising the club he’d be a willing investor if there would be a further equity issue. We have said we know the club will require investment at some point but we haven’t put a time frame around that.

end of GW Statement...

nobody ever thought he just offered cash to cover the short fall in some wonderful gesture.What I wanted to know was could you have diluted the share for cash from King instead of taking out debt. A offer he came over last week to have signed.

As GW admits, yes he could have but they have planned not to at this point even though they could see the short fall well in advance.

so DK did advise he would put up investment if they put up a further equity issue. Would you not call advising the club he would put in money through an equity scheme an offer?

GW was saying there was no other offer but i never thought there was two offers just one. Cash for equity. The club decided to take debt instead of doing a equity deal.

Well played Mr Wallace you confused many on here with that answer.

I am actually glad that it was KJ that done the interview, and I think Wallace has chose him on purpose.

He ws one of the guys revealing all the exclusives and helping to stir the pot. So he has given him info str8 from the horses mouth, "spin that one" is his message IMO.

And the rheble gets the best of both worlds, taigs buying the editions that scaremonger on admin2 and bears buying the editions where Wallace dismisses said scaremongering. Where would the rheble be without us? Bankrupt most likely.

Speaking to Express Sport, Wallace said: “Dave King has made no other financial offer to the club, other than to say he’d be a willing participant in a future equity issue.” But the chief executive rejected suggestions he had already turned down bids from the tycoon.

“The idea that the club or board have rebuffed some wonderful offer from Dave King is strictly not the case,” he said. “He has responded, advising the club he’d be a willing investor if there would be a further equity issue. We have said we know the club will require investment at some point but we haven’t put a time frame around that.

end of GW Statement...

nobody ever thought he just offered cash to cover the short fall in some wonderful gesture.What I wanted to know was could you have diluted the share for cash from King instead of taking out debt. A offer he came over last week to have signed.

As GW admits, yes he could have but they have planned not to at this point even though they could see the short fall well in advance.

so DK did advise he would put up investment if they put up a further equity issue. Would you not call advising the club he would put in money through an equity scheme an offer?

GW was saying there was no other offer but i never thought there was two offers just one. Cash for equity. The club decided to take debt instead of doing a equity deal.

Well played Mr Wallace you confused many on here with that answer.

So you are saying that DK offered cash for shares yes