Graham Wallace - New Q&A

WadeWilson

Thought that. Also in regards to people slating where he has went to do his Q&A, what choice did he really have? Do it via the official website/Rangers TV and it would have been "staged" and is there actually any media outlet who has not had a go at us when we were down? Needs to get the answers out there so I don't care how he does it. He's eased any fears I had anyway.

The easy reason for using the record is cause of the wider audience it gets to all the fans, but it was also good enough to be used by 'rangers men' and 'supporters groups'. Now cause someone involved with the board using the record it's all a big problem

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you cant listen when we say stop giving the Daily Record exclusives you aint going to listen to fuck all else.

lets make this clear...

STOP USING THE DAILY RECORD TO COMMUNICATE WITH RANGERS FANS.WE REFUSE TO READ THAT BIGOTED SHIT.

Absolutely agree, why give exclusives to a rag most Rangers fans wouldn't touch with a bargepole.

The easy reason for using the record is cause of the wider audience it gets to all the fans, but it was also good enough to be used by 'rangers men' and 'supporters groups'. Now cause someone involved with the board using the record it's all a big problem

personally talk sport or our website with a nuetral interviewer

Ok, be good to hear from the guys on here who said that the board refused King's offer of investment.

Should have added in previous post that the rebs will of course twist that spurious and invented claim of theirs to have meant something entirely different, no surprise there.... (tu)

I would like to see if they apologise or they challenge Mr Wallace....

would like to see a direct question on whether DK asked for a meeting b4 i called anyone a liar. mr wallace like most businessman are good at avoiding answering without leaving a get out. at no point to i think DK justed offered money pretty sure he was wanting to buy shares rather than hand over cash 4 investment. not to say that cash couldnt be used 4 investment just that DK was purchasing not offering

would like to see a direct question on whether DK asked for a meeting b4 i called anyone a liar. mr wallace like most businessman are good at avoiding answering without leaving a get out. at no point to i think DK justed offered money pretty sure he was wanting to buy shares rather than hand over cash 4 investment. not to say that cash couldnt be used 4 investment just that DK was purchasing not offering

If he was just wanting to buy shares, why speak to the Board ? He can buy them any day of the week.

He can't just buy shares from the club, only present shareholders can do that.

Good interview (again) from Wallace. I'd rather nobody at Rangers spoke to the Record, but that doesn't take away from what Wallace said and will be used as a diversion tactic by certain posters.

I'd also like to hear from people who have said the board have refused funding from DK.

Good interview (again) from Wallace. I'd rather nobody at Rangers spoke to the Record, but that doesn't take away from what Wallace said and will be used as a diversion tactic by certain posters.

I'd also like to hear from people who have said the board have refused funding from DK.

The problem we have here is that we're caught in a schism - Board lovers and Board haters. This is killing honest, open dialogue with the club and its fans.

I respect Graham Wallace, he appears to all external appearances to be a man of integrity, sound judgement and a will to do what is right for Rangers. He is also very media savvy and can twist what he says to promote the Pro-Board angle. While I can understand why he would do that, it is only prolonging the schism.

I need this board to be forthright, honest and dependable. To show they have a handle on our finances (the interim results will go some way towards that) but also that they have a plan and that they will share that plan with us, the fans, before season ticket renewal. That plan needs not be down to the pound and pence of every payment and income, but it needs to set out the overall strategy with which the club is planning to get back to the top table.

What is our policy on debt (not just bank debt GW, shareholder debt and every other pseudo financial instrument we can create)? Will we operate with it, if so how much?

What is our policy on player acquisitions? Shall we look to bring in 28+ to 'do a job' or shall we risk buying unproven youth?

What is our plans for the facilities, Ibrox, Edmiston House, Auchenhowie? Naming rights?

Are we planning our return to be funded from revenue streams or will we seek investment? What is the appetite from the current shareholders for further investment? How do they see a return on that investment?

I don't need to know every nuance and detail, but I need to hear from this board, what vision and strategy is plans to operate within, so that we can judge the board against its own targets.

Blind trust has long since vanished and the Board would do well to continue to engage with fans rather than engage in tit for tat with Dave King, RST and the media.

everything in the media should be ignored. media interviews are not the way to judge people. their actions are so far nobody can b for nor against so far they havnt even got the plan together yet.

Great replies from Mr Wallace. Really stuffed KJ and his agenda. I am glad to hear that the avenues with Dave Kng are still open and that there is dialogue. I was not a great fan of DK to be honest but that was, I regret to say, because I foolishly believed the tales that he was making unreasonable demands. Looks like I "got it wrong again Dad" to quote Dick Emery. Also good to state that I am in agreement with bombaybadboy08 after a major difference of opinion on another thread.

Rangers, my team not my project.

They are backtracking faster than an Italian tank on that one. (tu)

They are backtracking faster than an Italian tank on that one. (tu)

im not back tracking DK was in last week. I just dont want to be pinned on calling GW a liar as i would like the questions put to him by someone he who is not trying to get him on admin 2 nonsense.

you are the one Bawsburst who refuses to answer. simple yes, no or don't know needed.

was DK here in the last couple of weeks asking for an meeting and refused?

If you dont know ask anyone at the club you know for comment or ask your blogging buddies or jack himself for an official answer.