The Board

calgary

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one to my knowledge, although the board know who's behind the groups, and refuse to disclose the information to the fans.

If they have put serious amounts of dosh into the club, I would expect any serious investor to have a voice on the board to protect their investments??

If they have put serious amounts of dosh into the club, I would expect any serious investor to have a voice on the board to protect their investments??

It appears not, which makes the whole situation very fishy. The faster those guys are out the door the better IMO.

Wallace will collect a guaranteed salary no matter what our financial situation is. He will have negotiated his contract to suit him, not Rangers FC. In stating this I do not infer that GW does not have our best interests at heart, only that he, as a businessman, must ensure that his interests are paramount.

It appears not, which makes the whole situation very fishy. The faster those guys are out the door the better IMO.

'mon Robspierre, you're not suggesting that two "institutions" have invested £millions in our club without the security of having someone on the board to protect that investment?

Sure, you sounded like you were talking about the whole baked though.

Somers and Crighton have only been here since November mind you.

I'll take my last post back sounded a bit cheeky... I have no problem with Wallace as he's an employee of the Company brought in by the board to do a job.

'mon Robspierre, you're not suggesting that two "institutions" have invested £millions in our club without the security of having someone on the board to protect that investment?

Someone on that board is looking out for bph and Marg,who it is,is anyone's guess.

There nothing more than puppets. The men in control are the men who hold the majority of the shares. Whatever they say or think will make no difference.

I've never seen you post so much until this nonsense kicked off with King, do you only grace us with your presence to brown nose him and the Murrays? I bet you got a semi when the board borrowed £1.5m through investors.