Another club bailed out by the Rangers

http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/sport/thepars/articles/2014/03/09/491037-dunfermlines-thanks-to-rangers-after-cup-tie-cash/

As a side note if their pishy fans can invest £15k a month what could our fan base do?

We could almost finance the 1st team

Wish we could set up a feasible plan to do so mate

Next season Rangers fans will be asked to prop-up pish like Raith rovers and Hearts after both cubs kicked into Rangers when we were in admin. Rovers home gates are down 30% this season and TurnBULL will be looking for the blue pound to keep them afloat.

Aye but did you read the comment underneath? Perhaps their supporters need to be reminded that everyone that matters from FIFA to the ASA have confirmed that we are the same club, as well as "no marks" such as the SFA & SPFL.

Rangers, my team not my project.

Like you, I had to have a look at the comments section as my thoughts on the story were that there would be some dumbfermline arsewipe that could not contain his idiocy by coming out with the usual shite.

In all seriousness a decision is going to have to be made some time about the RFFF and this would be a decent initiative

It might be an idea to look for stability before a) Setting up a fans fund to assist the club financially b) Hand over RFFF monies

if only we were all sticking in a tenner a month into something like the RFFF for the last 2 years i am sure there would be millions in the fund to keep us healthy by now.

never to late to start :pipe: