Surely the only way is up?

Robespierre

Over the last 3 years, we've been through some pretty rough times. Those days before the Brechin game two summers ago when we didn't know If we'd see our team run out on to that Ibrox pitch again were some of the worst of my life. Since then, we've raised £22m pounds through an IPO and witnessed some of the highest average attendances in our history. It was a whole new adventure and we were loving it.

Over the last few months however, things have been pretty grim. Infighting from fan groups, administration rumors, dross football on the pitch, and attendances dwindling. Fans are loosing interest in the "journey back to the top" and are sick to the back teeth of the on-pitch performances.

Next season has the potential to be really exciting in terms of the league. I for one feel a renewed sense of optimism and excitement, and with a few descent signings in the summer, and the offloading of deadwood, we have a lot to look forward to. We have a cup final and a potential cup semi-final on the cards this season, and the opportunity to see our team put to the test competitively for the first time in three years next season, and I for one will be supporting the team all the way.

It may take a few months to regain some stability financially, but if you look at things in the long term, the only way is up!

At first the prospect of Rangers being in the Championship next season was a really exciting one; it'll certainly be the most watched league in Scottish Football next season with the following teams in it: Rangers, Hearts, Dundee (possibly), Livingstone, Falkirk, Hamilton, etc.

But then I remembered - We have Ally McCoist as our manager who doubts we can win the trophy of the Championship next season, and it just made me think; next season Rangers are going to be dull and awful, and more of the same from the past two seasons.

Despite the poor performances since around about Christmas time there remains the potential for this to be a very successful season.

Next season as well could be exciting but to be honest I am more up for getting back to the top flight. Our first season back there will be what excites me properly again (tu)

trying to be positive for next season,running away in this league has caused serious dip in form since the newyear and very tough to watch,we will not get away with these preformances next season as teams will rip us apart, so the players have to give 100% in all our games and i think for the most they will.

plenty deadwood to get rid of in the summer with a couple aleast coming in should help the squad.

on financial matter for next season; well fuck knows how that will go