Watching semi final is New York - help

kris1984

Am going to be in New York on the 12th so I'm going to miss the semi. Does anyone know if there is somewhere I'll be able to watch it???

I think there 4 hours behind so it would be on at 8.45 in morning. Any pubs that might show it and be open???

Am going to be in New York on the 12th so I'm going to miss the semi. Does anyone know if there is somewhere I'll be able to watch it???

I think there 4 hours behind so it would be on at 8.45 in morning. Any pubs that might show it and be open???

Look up the new York rsc. My mate watched a game over there in what he said was a rangers bar but thats when we had edu etc

I think they're 4 hours behind so it would be on at 8.45 in morning. Any pubs that might show it and be open???

It's four hours just now bud, but that will change back to 5 when we put our clocks forward in a couple of weeks!

if all else fails just make sure ye have a tablet or phone that runs on android n download sport live tv app and mx player. Every sports channel out for fuck all

Big Apple Bears

1140 Second Ave. (corner of second Ave and 60th St)

Blue Room

telephone 212-688-4344

Club President is Ian Wilkie email is rfcwilkie@earthlink.net

Club Web Page is http://www.bigapplebears.com/

Tell Ian Dr, Kip sent you,

Often someone from the Club will pick you up and take you to the game.

I watched the Malmo game in New York at the Big Apple Bears. Was cracking go there and get the buffalo wings and a bud light ;)

No disrespect, but there's a helluva lot better beers than Bud Light here!

Big Apple Bears

1140 Second Ave. (corner of second Ave and 60th St)

Blue Room

telephone 212-688-4344

Club President is Ian Wilkie email is rfcwilkie@earthlink.net

Club Web Page is http://www.bigapplebears.com/

Tell Ian Dr, Kip sent you,

Often someone from the Club will pick you up and take you to the game.

Dont tell him he sent you... youll end up with his unpaid bar bill!

I'm going to New York in June with my school, is there anything Rangers related I could visit there?

New York Rangers at Madison square good photo opportunities with ice hockey Rangers stuff all red white & blue :)

Blue room for op cracking place & should be buzzing cost about $15 to watch it so they cover costs, worth it though to watch it with our own.