Post a goal that makes you happy

Gaz52

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter who scored it...

For those of you who can't get on YouTube.. Steven Whittaker vs Sporting Lisbon.

Great thread and a great first suggestion. Well remember that night…jump about flat screaming like lunatics…get drunk…book flights to pisa…wake up next day and jump on internet to find with great relief pisa is near florence haha

My three suggestions are hardly likely to be unique but for what they're worth:

1. Ray Wilkins 5-1 v Them -

- Class goal, class act

2. Nacho's Penalty -

- We got tickets from a tout 10 mins before kick off and were in the over flow with other rangers fans to the left of the cage. I struggle to imagine a better moment watching Rangers

3. Lovenkrands Scottish Cup Winner v Them -

- My parents split up the day before. I was going to the game at the Genie (RIP) in Shawlands with friends and dragged my old boy along. It may only be football but I sometimes think that afternoon saved my dad from doing something stupid. People sometimes under estimate the importance football has to our outlook and our relationships. This is the one goal, the one game that really had a genuine impact on my life.

they way he dances through that midfield, defence and the finish shows you the type of player he could have been under us, its sad the way it all worked out.

the english comentators screeched whittakers name as he scored that, archie was still calling JCD darkyvile

Piece of magic and capped a fine display by him that night. Have to say I questioned his inclusion in the centre of midfield that night but Walter got it spot on.

Novo really was brilliant at times. He leaves that Caley player for absolute dead. His Pace/Direct running was excellent sometimes.

What a fucking goal though. Davis flick :21: and the technique from Mendes is just sublime.

That strip was a peach aswell.

Great thread and a great first suggestion. Well remember that night…jump about flat screaming like lunatics…get drunk…book flights to pisa…wake up next day and jump on internet to find with great relief pisa is near florence haha

My three suggestions are hardly likely to be unique but for what they're worth:

1. Ray Wilkins 5-1 v Them -

- Class goal, class act

2. Nacho's Penalty -

- We got tickets from a tout 10 mins before kick off and were in the over flow with other rangers fans to the left of the cage. I struggle to imagine a better moment watching Rangers

3. Lovenkrands Scottish Cup Winner v Them -

- My parents split up the day before. I was going to the game at the Genie (RIP) in Shawlands with friends and dragged my old boy along. It may only be football but I sometimes think that afternoon saved my dad from doing something stupid. People sometimes under estimate the importance football has to our outlook and our relationships. This is the one goal, the one game that really had a genuine impact on my life.

Great post mate.sometimes people forget how much rangers mean to all of us.I dont have the goal to post, but when everything was going wrong in my life(divorce, missing ma wee boys, living on my own, lonely and depressed as fuck), I didnt know what i was capable of to myself, let alone anybody else.

Day before payday, i put my last fiver on Jorg Albertz to score first and Rangers to win 1-0 away at PSV.

Listening to the radio commentary, i went fuckin ballistic when he scored, more than ive ever done at any game in the flesh.

The last 8 mins were a fuckin nightmare, interference meant i could hardly hear fuck all.Although McCann nearly scored a 2nd, i couldnt have given a fuck about the bet, i never even collected the winnings, it wasnt about that.

It was about the Rangers and me.The only thing i have loved my whole life.

If they had let me down that night and got beat, fuck knows what would have occurred, because at that moment in time they felt like all i had left.

Life was different after that night, sounds too fuckin dramatic, but the big fuckin german stood up to be counted , so did i .

Your post reduced me to tears mate, cos i know where you are coming from.

Dont give a fuck about anybody elses views.

Youve got a brother here amigo,

All the best of luck son

No Surrender

Rab

Great post mate.sometimes people forget how much rangers mean to all of us.I dont have the goal to post, but when everything was going wrong in my life(divorce, missing ma wee boys, living on my own, lonely and depressed as fuck), I didnt know what i was capable of to myself, let alone anybody else.

Day before payday, i put my last fiver on Jorg Albertz to score first and Rangers to win 1-0 away at PSV.

Listening to the radio commentary, i went fuckin ballistic when he scored, more than ive ever done at any game in the flesh.

The last 8 mins were a fuckin nightmare, interference meant i could hardly hear fuck all.Although McCann nearly scored a 2nd, i couldnt have given a fuck about the bet, i never even collected the winnings, it wasnt about that.

It was about the Rangers and me.The only thing i have loved my whole life.

If they had let me down that night and got beat, fuck knows what would have occurred, because at that moment in time they felt like all i had left.

Life was different after that night, sounds too fuckin dramatic, but the big fuckin german stood up to be counted , so did i .

Your post reduced me to tears mate, cos i know where you are coming from.

Dont give a fuck about anybody elses views.

Youve got a brother here amigo,

All the best of luck son

No Surrender

Rab