Alistair no cause for concern.

bawsburst

You're pushing your negativity towards a point of view that doesn't agree with yours, aren't you?

No better than the rest of us......

Nah, he's better than Bawsburst. So are almost all. Perhaps all.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

way to prove my point.i grew up with the 9 in a row era with playing some great football so i expect nothing less than a rangers team to win and win well.this last few years has been murder for us all.but what i wont do is come on here crying like a fuckin know it all spoilt child trying to push my negativity on others.

I go back to Scot Simon so I really won't be needing any lessons from a two bob glory hunter such as you.

You're pushing your negativity towards a point of view that doesn't agree with yours, aren't you?

No better than the rest of us......

you are spot on am no better or worse than the rest.it just seems that 80% of the threads on this board turn to pro or against ally shite and its tedious.for the record although i support him as our manager i see his flaws and im baffled by some decisions but until the day comes that hes no longer here ill refrain from calling for his head.

you are spot on am no better or worse than the rest.it just seems that 80% of the threads on this board turn to pro or against ally shite and its tedious.for the record although i support him as our manager i see his flaws and im baffled by some decisions but until the day comes that hes no longer here ill refrain from calling for his head.

Fair enough, but I think most of the debate is a bit above 'crying like spoilt kids' - I know there are exceptions....

Thing is there are plenty who aren't over impressed with performances & if they can't get it off their chests among (largely) like-minded folk on here, what do they do?

You usually find matchdays wind folk up, they vent a bit & it dies down - til the next time, unless Ally says something inflammatory to the meejah.

It would do us all a load of good if Ally & the team bucked the trend & slung jn a performance that we can all applaud for once, but while they persist with just getting by, these sort of threads aren't going to go away.

We haven't got as far as chartering a plane yet!

Saw Guardiola dropped another few points today. Posters on the Bayern Munich forum are no doubt beelin and will be demanding he is sacked. :pipe:

The have won the league so it doesn't matter if they or we lose points now, I'd rather he rested players today for next few weeks than keeping a pishy unbeaten run.

We can do the worrying for him and let him get on with preparing the team for victory

Are you Ally in disguise? This is his line he always puts out to the media when he doesn't know the answer to a question asked of him or doesn't want to answer it.

"My job is to prepare the team"

Rangers sicken me everytime i watch them. And when McCoist comes out with pish like this it makes it even worse.

The have won the league so it doesn't matter if they or we lose points now, I'd rather he rested players today for next few weeks than keeping a pishy unbeaten run.

That's exactly what Bayern did today as well, big game coming up so rested the vast majority of his first team. Us on the other hand...