Would it be better to finish 2nd in the Championship next season?

quinty

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can follow the logic but it's impossible to pull off and the risk in a play-off would not be worth it. We need to be back in the top league.

As for Hearts they may be liquidated in the next few weeks. They only have cash to keep going for this month & the deal is not done on the shares. I would like to see this happen not because I dislike Hearts but to see what the corrupted ones come up with to avoid them going to the bottom division. Something about it all being one league now makes it easier for them to fix it for Hearts to just go down one division with more points deducted this year which has no real negative effect as they are going down anyway whereas if the didn't fold till next season the points would come off in the Championship.

I can follow the logic but it's impossible to pull off and the risk in a play-off would not be worth it. We need to be back in the top league.

As for Hearts they may be liquidated in the next few weeks. They only have cash to keep going for this month & the deal is not done on the shares. I would like to see this happen not because I dislike Hearts but to see what the corrupted ones come up with to avoid them going to the bottom division. Something about it all being one league now makes it easier for them to fix it for Hearts to just go down one division with more points deducted this year which has no real negative effect as they are going down anyway whereas if the didn't fold till next season the points would come off in the Championship.

Yes i agree with you

Here a point if Hearts were deducted 15pts next season do ye think they would end up relegated in the championship