Political Ally.

CoopsLaud

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate his style both in his dignified media stances to his managerial approach ... keep winning the trophies? what's he won of note so far compared to what we've got dumped out of? we have a real chance of the Scottish Cup and that can start to define him as a manager - not moving up the leagues playing literally the worst teams in the world with the massive resources we have against them.

Hate his style both in his dignified media stances to his managerial approach ... keep winning the trophies? what's he won of note so far compared to what we've got dumped out of? we have a real chance of the Scottish Cup and that can start to define him as a manager - not moving up the leagues playing literally the worst teams in the world with the massive resources we have against them.

Worst teams in the world? You watch much football besides EPL and CL?

I've been watching alot of A-League recently and these Scottish lower div teams could easily give them a run for their money...and they're Professional. :ohmy:

Worst teams in the world? You watch much football besides EPL and CL?

I've been watching alot of A-League recently and these Scottish lower div teams could easily give them a run for their money...and they're Professional. :ohmy:

The worst teams in the lowest leagues in Scottish football I'd say with absolute confidence and honesty that they are amongst the worlds worst professional teams. Easily.

Not true. Seen many leagues worse.

Name them ... name me some professional teams that's worse than East Stirling, Montrose, Annan, Elgin etc. I should have re-worded slightly and made it clear I meant "some of the worst teams in the world" but my point still stands.

This stuff can't define McCoist as a good manager, as it's the bare minimum expected but it can have the opposite effect if the standard of play is dire and the results are bad (results have been decent, granted)

Name them ... name me some professional teams that's worse than East Stirling, Montrose, Annan, Elgin etc. I should have re-worded slightly and made it clear I meant "some of the worst teams in the world" but my point still stands.

This stuff can't define McCoist as a good manager, as it's the bare minimum expected but it can have the opposite effect if the standard of play is dire and the results are bad (results have been decent, granted)

Wellington Pheonix and Perth Glory. They are god awful shite!

Having watched all 4 teams you can take my opinion on board or not. If they did play I wouldn't bet against Annan and E. Stirling.

Fair enough, but do you not agree that these teams I'm mentioning are among some of the worlds worst teams?

Fair enough, but do you not agree that these teams I'm mentioning are among some of the worlds worst teams?

Personally I don't even think they're the worst teams in Scotland. But, your point is clear. They aren't v. good.

The worst teams in the lowest leagues in Scottish football I'd say with absolute confidence and honesty that they are amongst the worlds worst professional teams. Easily.

Nowhere near it mate.There are over 200 countries affiliated to FIFA,and these teams would give more than half of these countries top teams a run for their money...

I'm saying he has dealt with the situation well. You are saying you hate his dignified media stances. Seems to me he has been the face of the club while others hid or ran.

Worst teams in the world have caused upsets all over the world. Massive resources comparative to the competition yes, but having to start a season with a few players because the rest of the team walked away for whatever reason and having to start from scratch is a different call.

Guy has had a lot to deal with. Done it well considering everything..... (tu)

I'm saying he has dealt with the situation well. You are saying you hate his dignified media stances. Seems to me he has been the face of the club while others hid or ran.

Worst teams in the world have caused upsets all over the world. Massive resources comparative to the competition yes, but having to start a season with a few players because the rest of the team walked away for whatever reason and having to start from scratch is a different call.

Some say he deserves credit for hanging round, some say all Rangers fans been given an £800k salary and a million pound of shares by Charles Green would have hung around :pipe:

Few players ?…... another myth.

Some say he deserves credit for hanging round, some say all Rangers fans been given an £800k salary and a million pound of shares by Charles Green would have hung around :pipe:

He was given it by Charles Green. Who knew the 25 million would go so quick? Not even the smarter posters on here than me and you.

The money in the game is a bubble world to most of us. Ally is used to huge bucks from his football and media days. All in all he's done us proud by being a staying Ranger IMO..

A technical manager who can instill fear into players at the same time I'm sure he aint. But as I said in my post.... 'Where the fuck would we hae been withoot ye these last 2 years..?'

No you back tracked, we did not start the season with a few players, unless 13 is the new few.

If you're going to be pedantic, how many of those were first team regulars?

Don't worry it's a rhetorical question as I already know you never answer questions put to you.