The season ticket "trust"

It is dead in the water.

I haven't spoken to one person who would put their money in.

The Board will simply say pay up and get your season ticket, don't pay up and you lose your seat. End of story.

Absolutely no way they will grant a security over Ibrox and/or Murray Park in return for a few million of ST money.

As has been said many times, if you want a season ticket you buy it from the club, if you do not want one put your money into a ridiculous trust (if they ever get it up and running that is) :craphead:

No chance whatsoever in my opinion.

When the 120-day review comes out, DK is going to do a U-Turn and tell the fans to buy their ST's asap.

Houston is a mug and has been taken for a ride.

I've heard a couple of poeple say they'd consider it, as they have no trust in anyone at Rangers now. I can understand to a degree. Everyone has their opinion on the matter & that's fine.However, I just can't understand how they think the club could possibly function properly without ST money up front!

Boycott any ST boycott. The focus needs to be on winning promotion next season so no messing about with money-politics to get in the way of that. The 120-day review will most probably sort out what cuts need to be made and what revenue generation opportunities need to be maximised to keep the books balanced and the Club run within its means. And investment is a matter of timing - whether it is DK or some other route or a combination of them. First things first - lets get on with securing promotion next season and to do that ST money will be needed without the shackles of some ill-thought through concept of a ST trust. Boycott the ST boycott.

Boycott any ST boycott. The focus needs to be on winning promotion next season so no messing about with money-politics to get in the way of that. The 120-day review will most probably sort out what cuts need to be made and what revenue generation opportunities need to be maximised to keep the books balanced and the Club run within its means. And investment is a matter of timing - whether it is DK or some other route or a combination of them. First things first - lets get on with securing promotion next season and to do that ST money will be needed without the shackles of some ill-thought through concept of a ST trust. Boycott the ST boycott.

I concur

I was really appalled at the easy ride Chris Grham got on STV with that drivel; the female interviewer throwing him soft balls to hit back.

They should have had someone in there from Deloittes, Graham would have been torn apart.

He will go down in history as the only person in 142 years to go on tv and advocate a st boycott of Rangers

What a thing to tell your grand kids