Anti-Scottish racism

Gillingham fans arrested for racist chanting aimed at Scottish manager Steve Evans

-

Three men have been arrested over alleged racist chanting at a football match involving a Scottish manager

It is alleged Gillingham fans chanted racist abuse at Rotherham's Glasgow-born manager Steve Evans during the League One home match on Saturday.

The men, aged 24, 27 and 57, were questioned on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence.

Kent Police said the men were released on bail until 7 May. Rotherham won the match 4-3.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-26909869

I was sitting behind a guy at the lights one day and it went to green then red without him moving so I beeped and gave him the custom wanker sign. A wee guy about 4ft got out and came up to my window and called me a Scottish prick in an English accent and said we should all die....just as I was about to verbally abuse him back a cyclist came from nowhere and hukled him to the ground and sat on the cunt and phoned the coppers. 3 people stayed as witness to his abuse and I drove away.... Fuck knows the outcome

I was sitting behind a guy at the lights one day and it went to green then red without him moving so I beeped and gave him the custom wanker sign. A wee guy about 4ft got out and came up to my window and called me a Scottish prick in an English accent and said we should all die....just as I was about to verbally abuse him back a cyclist came from nowhere and hukled him to the ground and sat on the cunt and phoned the coppers. 3 people stayed as witness to his abuse and I drove away.... Fuck knows the outcome

That story sounds 100% true