If McCoist is still here next season, the football WILL still be the same...

GOAT

Nothing wrong in the modern game with a lone striker, but it is very wrong if said striker is an immobile, lazy, fat sod like Jon Daly

this the same jon daly with 20 goals for us this season?

It's not going to get any better, it hasn't got any better since I sat in a bar in the Costa Del Sol thinking how poor we were against Malmo two and a half years ago. Legend as a player, but time to admit he hasn't got it as a manager.

The Malmo game showed Ally up for being a poor manager and he got away with it due to the situation, he has now been show to be unable to make the players perform on a day when they should not even need to be told to turn up.

Unfortunately if Ally is still here next season and we play the same style of football I may not be able to stop myself from beginning to resent a club legend which is a terrible thing to say. I didn't want him to get the job in the first place in case he tarnished his playing career with poor managerial skills.

If Ally is there I wont be. Ally can pretend all he wants he is there for the money and nothing else. If he truely loved the club he would do the decent thing. Thousands will not renew there st and the fans who dont go to games or travel about Scotland can rejoice in Ally being a great manager cause he wins games in a part time league.

Ally isn't the right man for the job, but some of the abuse he's taking is ridiculous.

People forgetting what he's done for the club.

Not we are not we are just seeing what he's doing to us going forwards. Great man for Feb-May 2012 totally wrong man for May 2012 till now.

...no if's or buts, it's been the same since he took over.

Can you justify spending hundreds on a ST for Ibrox and money at the weekend for away games knowing it's going to be dull and boring and chances are you'll end up spending too much money in the pub because you leave the game at half time?

I'm not sure I can justify it anymore. It will be interesting to see what ticket sales will be like for next season.

I will be honest there has been times during games I've started to play games on my phone and I've seen others round me do the same as it's better than watching the shit they show us at Ibrox.