EVening Times behind Ally to stay.

donmac

I should know better than to reply to you but here goes I was refering to Ally the person not manager or player and it's important he gets the respect he's due as a person and i'm sure if he read your insults he'd take it personally.With regards to enemy loving i'm pretty sure a beer with yellow teeth does'nt qualify him as enemy loving but we should also remember Ally is the Rangers manager and in acting in that capacity he may have to dine with the devil or hit a few golf balls with the dark side but that still does'nt make him an enemy lover.

Can't take that post seriously

You specifically mentioned him as a player and being brave

You also must have been living in a cave over his comments regarding Dundee United, Raith and Hutton, Hearts, Dunfermline etc aswell as being pally with Lennon as you point out

The list is fucking endless

He sucks up our enemies arses and is a shite bag of a manager

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"From the financially crippling Craig Whyte era to the shambolic reign of Charles Green, McCoist has had little support from above and Rangers little long-term vision as off-field distractions have continued to dominate matters.

It is hard not to have sympathy for the situation the 51-year-old finds himself in but there will come a point for fans where those feelings will run out and McCoist the manager will have to be looked at in the cold light of day.

The chances of him not taking his place in the dugout next season are remote and he deserves, for everything he has done for Rangers, the chance to return the club to the top flight.

It is then Rangers have to know whether he should stay or he should go."

For me that is my overriding view in spite of my anxieties

None of that excuses Ally's lack of ability as a manager he has had more than enough time to get it right and in my opinion isn't even trying.

Its very frustating to see Ally clinging on to a job he is crap at,never a manager,hope he can grow a set of baws and wrap it,taking not a penny with him,,doubt it somehow , Ally mcsalary

Granted Ally's time with us might be close to an end ( I won't bet on it though ) but to use these derogatory words against him as used in this quote, is a disgrace. I would expect to hear this from our enemies but comming from Rangers supporter is dire.

Can't take that post seriously

You specifically mentioned him as a player and being brave

You also must have been living in a cave over his comments regarding Dundee United, Raith and Hutton, Hearts, Dunfermline etc aswell as being pally with Lennon as you point out

The list is fucking endless

He sucks up our enemies arses and is a shite bag of a manager

Its called diplomacy ,if charles green had any he'd still be here .

Too nice a guy to be a manager, that's his problem, part of which is reflected in the comments made by 1st_Jan (although his sentiment I would not on the whole agree with). The DJ article is not too unbalanced but again reluctant to stick the knife in to his mate.

We need (deserve) a manager who will develop our play and players, not be frightened to take a player aside and give them a damn good kick in the ars3 for playing shit in our colours, take on our enemies in the press when they surface for air to spew bile and more importantly do it with style and panache. Also some basic understanding of fucking tactics to change a game would be nice!

All in All Ally it is not you. Super Ally you may be, Super Manager your certainly are not.

That's my view on this debacle.

Fuck the diplomacy every time he licks the arse of any of them it's a kick to the balls of any real Rangers fan

Speaking as a real Rangers fan i find you as ariculate as a pale of shite when describing our manager even though i hope this is his last season.The thing is i expect him to fight on and going by your comments it's going to get very messy before he leaves caus it'll get a lot worse before it gets better so you'd better look out your book of insults m8.

Speaking as a real Rangers fan i find you as ariculate as a pale of shite when describing our manager even though i hope this is his last season.The thing is i expect him to fight on and going by your comments it's going to get very messy before he leaves caus it'll get a lot worse before it gets better so you'd better look out your book of insults m8.

I'd honestly consider you more of a McCoist fan than a Rangers fan if you don't feel annoyed when he licks the arses of the people I mentioned

You are in no position to lecture me on attitude after your comments to Jintybear last week regarding her not being able to afford a season ticket

You're a disgrace like your chum Ally

I'd honestly consider you more of a McCoist fan than a Rangers fan if you don't feel annoyed when he licks the arses of the people I mentioned

You are in no position to lecture me on attitude after your comments to Jintybear last week regarding her not being able to afford a season ticket

You're a disgrace like your chum Ally

I apologised to jintybear and she accepted no offence was meant .I've stated i'd like Ally to go so i cant be much of a fan of his but i still show him the respect he is due as a Rangers legend.

I apologised to jintybear and she accepted no offence was meant .I've stated i'd like Ally to go so i cant be much of a fan of his but i still show him the respect he is due as a Rangers legend.

I just don't think he shows us any respect tbh

I just don't think he shows us any respect tbh

THAT'S CAUS YOU DON'T HAVE A GOLDEN BOOT M8.ALLY'S RANGERS ALL TIME SCORER AND GAVE UP A LOT TO COME BACK TO GERS SO NO MATTER HOW LONG AND HOW MESSY IT GETS BEFORE HE LEAVES ALLY IS DUE THE RESPECT A LEGEND DESERVES.IF WE DON'T RESPECT OUR GREATEST SERVANTS THEN WE ARE BEHAVING LIKE THE TIMS CAUS ONCE YOU'VE KICKED YOUR LAST BALL FOR THEM YOUR A NOTHING.

THAT'S CAUS YOU DON'T HAVE A GOLDEN BOOT M8.ALLY'S RANGERS ALL TIME SCORER AND GAVE UP A LOT TO COME BACK TO GERS SO NO MATTER HOW LONG AND HOW MESSY IT GETS BEFORE HE LEAVES ALLY IS DUE THE RESPECT A LEGEND DESERVES.IF WE DON'T RESPECT OUR GREATEST SERVANTS THEN WE ARE BEHAVING LIKE THE TIMS CAUS ONCE YOU'VE KICKED YOUR LAST BALL FOR THEM YOUR A NOTHING.

I'll repeat - he shows the fans no respect

What's golden boots got to do with his management and the pish he talks?

The only decent thing Ally's done for the club of late is take a wage cut. Prolonged maybe, but what would the players excuse be for not taking one now after Sunday.

'Ally's a shite manager and it's all his fault' maybe? Don't think even that bunch would get away with that one.

Says the guy talking about golden boots and stuff to defend McCoist licking the arse of our enemies :lol:

If ally was doing the bizz on the park would you forgive him for "licking the arse of our enemies " or is it jusy Ally oot .I'm begining to think he slept with your wife or beat you in a karaoke competition caus you don't give him any respect whatsoever.

If ally was doing the bizz on the park would you forgive him for "licking the arse of our enemies " or is it jusy Ally oot .I'm begining to think he slept with your wife or beat you in a karaoke competition caus you don't give him any respect whatsoever.

For the fifth time - he doesn't give the fans any respect