Dave King?

ElBufalo20

I want to believe King,but I have the sneaking suspicion I'm being very naive.

Part of the problem is dont understand the business side of pretty much anything we've been through over the last couple of years at all.

Dave King put your money on the table and buy the club, if not then go away.

leave it to people who are trying to do the best they can for the club, but you keep popping up and stiring up bad feeling.

as we get back to where we belong in top division the value of the club goes up people like king see the money that can be made if he get enough money from the season tickets and bugger off back to SA with all your money.

I'm sure he thinks hes doing well but he not.

so King so us your own money or bugger off back to SA and stop trying to cause our down fall again.

The Board may have committed to completing the 120 day review by April 17th, but there's no way they were going to release its findings before securing next seasons ST Money.

King knew that and called their bluff, I think he's been proved right. Perhaps he should have waited until after this weekend though, when everyone's energy and efforts should be focussed on the park.

The board will continue to stall on sharing their short term plan for the future security of the club because I don't believe they don't have one yet!!

Support for King will grow whilst this remains the case.

Its a big ask for King (irrespective of how strong you feel his loyalties are on not) to contemplate another £20 Million investment, just to line the pockets of those who couldn't give two f*cks about the Club.

And who have put nowhere near that sort of money into our struggle (to keep us afloat) to demand that level of return either.

Just want these Spivs out and our Club back!

Dave King put your money on the table and buy the club, if not then go away.

leave it to people who are trying to do the best they can for the club, but you keep popping up and stiring up bad feeling.

as we get back to where we belong in top division the value of the club goes up people like king see the money that can be made if he get enough money from the season tickets and bugger off back to SA with all your money.

I'm sure he thinks hes doing well but he not.

so King so us your own money or bugger off back to SA and stop trying to cause our down fall again.

As I stated when I joined up here, I normally frequent FF. Given though the magnitude of current events and their importance to the future of our club I decided to look in and gauge the consensus of opinion. Especially import in my opinion as at least in the short time we need relative unity amongst the fan base.

Your opinion seems somewhat intransigent though, especially considering that you demand that Dave King does what the current board did not before he can act in (what he believes to be) the best interests of our club.

Worse still, you seem to believe he's actually trying to harm our club.

Frankly your post staggers me and gives me genuine fear whether or not the club will ever recover from its present predicament.

We should side with the Arab, The Sheep and The Morton men (who still employ Toxic Jack) over a Rangers man supported by King Richard?

The thing that annoys me about King is the same thing that annoyed me about McColl, the two Murrays, etc:

If they want control of what goes on at Rangers, then invest and buy shares. Simple as that.

As much as we don't like the current board, they are the ones who stumped up the cash to buy the Club. Money talks.

Has Dave King actually put money on the table? Has he offered to buy out the club? No. Instead hes too busy courting publicity for himself and telling us paying fans what we should do when all he does is talk at unhelpful moments. We've a semi final tomorrow and he's more worried about his own face on the front and back pages tomorrow.

Ok let's put Dave King (and his statements etc)aside. Ask yourself a few things....

Are you happy with the board, their performance, their decisions and transparency?

Do you feel they are 'shooting straight' with us?

Are we on the right track with them at the helm?

If you answered yes to all you are delusional!

If you answered no to one of those... - CHANGE is a must

We have been cheated and lied to for years - we née honesty! And I do not feel DK plans on ROBBING us!

For you and your ignorant show me the money pals get it right fucking roon ye.

Dodgy Dave who lies cheats and steals will lead us to ruin again but you carry on with the wank sock over the crook.

I'm nota trying to be controversial here mate.... But can you elude to accusations you are making about DK being a liar, cheat and thief? Furthermore, did he lead us to ruin the last time?

What do you think his plans are exactly?

The timing of King's statement does him no credit.

The facts to my mind are simple:

1.) Today we have the biggest game of the season so far. One which will define how well a well resourced squad have developed over the past year. Anyone sincerely wishing the Club the best would put aside any personal agendas and support the Club instead of issue ing a divisive statement.

2.) For all the talk, and since our recent troubles began, Dave King has yet to put any cash into the Club. It is all rhetoric and ego plays. There is evidence from South Africa that his integrity is questionable. This latest statement is also questionable.

I am fast becoming of the opinion that the likes of him and Gough are all part of the problem that is dragging our Club backwards. Their behaviour is akin to Shaun Connery supporting the Scottish Nationalists from a overseas Tax Haven. Neither inspire with me any confidence as to why they are fit persons to hold other peoples money in trust.

The timing of King's statement does him no credit.

The facts to my mind are simple:

1.) Today we have the biggest game of the season so far. One which will define how well a well resourced squad have developed over the past year. Anyone sincerely wishing the Club the best would put aside any personal agendas and support the Club instead of issue ing a divisive statement.

2.) For all the talk, and since our recent troubles began, Dave King has yet to put any cash into the Club. It is all rhetoric and ego plays. There is evidence from South Africa that his integrity is questionable. This latest statement is also questionable.

I am fast becoming of the opinion that the likes of him and Gough are all part of the problem that is dragging our Club backwards. Their behaviour is akin to Shaun Connery supporting the Scottish Nationalists from a overseas Tax Haven. Neither inspire with me any confidence as to why they are fit persons to hold other peoples money in trust.

good sjmmary of the sutuation as i see it

we are needing an investment in the club and king can provide that so dont see what the board are staalling over,oh i know there shit scared to lose there positions on the board and pay packet that goes with it so really its self intrest thats holding our club back :(