Did not do enough to win but didn't deserve to lose

We played better than I thought we would. We are sorely lacking a quality player who can do something with the ball.

The likes of Moshni And Daly are just shite and offer nothing at all.

Goalkeeping gaffs happen, Black is as much to blame for their third with a wank attempt of a quick free-kick straight to their player.

We played better than I thought we would. We are sorely lacking a quality player who can do something with the ball.

The likes of Moshni And Daly are just shite and offer nothing at all.

Goalkeeping gaffs happen, Black is as much to blame for their third with a wank attempt of a quick free-kick straight to their player.

maybe he did that to test our defence at set pieces, you know every cunt up for the corner drill

I'm proud of the way we played today...especially in the first 20mins, they absolutely shat it. We let them in to go 1-0 up....let them have a second...and a third.

I'm gutted we didn't take that game until at least extra time today, we didn't deserve to lose 3-1 but we really need to take our chances.

If only the players showed that level of commitment on a weekly basis then we, as fans, would be more than happy.

One negative was pulling of Aird who had them beaten down the left all day.

We showed plenty of endevour today.

But if you don't take your chances and defend the way we did then you deserve what you get.

I think today showed that we have player's who are just not good enough to wear the Rangers jersey.

Time now for Ally to go.

A funny game in that I couldn't believe we were getting beat at half time. However at 2-1 down we couldn't step it up another notch in the second half and the game just sort of died off.

If we'd put that same effort in last week , we'd have a Ramsdens Cup in the trophy room.

Couple of points:

Its obvious to anybody that ally doesn't trust any of the youngsters - apart from maybe Aird - that why Gallacher doesn't get a game.

We know the standard we need to get to - in DU's case its frankly not that high (and they are seen as a shining light of Scottish football) - but we are knowhere near it. Getting beat 3-1 at home after we had played the best we have played this season is testiment to that.

Our defence is mince - and requires a complete overhaul. The moz seems like a nice big bloke but he is a bombscare, Jig is done, Smith is useless, Foster is worse.

Our attack is mince - Daly is a big tree, Shiels is slow, Clark does nothing - ever.

Our midfield were our best performers today - particularly Black and Peralta

Our manager already viewed the season as a success prior to the ramsdens and made it clear to everybody that today would be a bonus. A team party 5 days before this game says it all.

He has ringfenced the narrative of winning a league full of joiners as "success". I find this disgraceful.The fact some of our own fans buy into this beggers belief.

He shows no tactical awareness at all, his man management is a joke and his wages are astronomical. He should be sacked immediately

When i saw him in the tunnel after the game looking out over Ibrox.. i think he will walk at the end of the season.. kinda looked like a 'well, that was my last cup game' look to me

That was my feeling too. He looks shell shocked and very down. I suspect the reaction has hit him hard.

I remain resolute in my belief that Ally should be sacked but I genuinely hope he resigns instead as I don't dislike him and still retain a lot of affection for a player I idolised and a manager who has in my opinion led us with great diplomacy and dignity. Regardless of his wage, the last 3 years will have been very stressful and I got the feeling today that he has had enough.

Ultimately he's not up to it and has to go but I hated seeing him like that today.