Bar 72

simon

What's the atmosphere like in there?

Coming up again in the summer and was considering trying it out

Was in there for the game v Milan legends and it was good. Mind this is all guys and gals who have had a few sherbets before the game :crabflute:

Was in there for the game v Milan legends and it was good. Mind this is all guys and gals who have had a few sherbets before the game :crabflute:

Fine by me, I'm usually up on my own, and last time I was rushed to get to Ibrox that I didn't have time to properly get tanked up.

Won't make that mistake again :beer1:

Think of the revenue the club could make it if they could sell drink everywhere in the stadium.

Exactly. In and around Stamford Bridge well before kick off you have thousands of people buying good and drink. They must make a fortune from it every year. Think its £4.50 a beer as well. £££££

Exactly. In and around Stamford Bridge well before kick off you have thousands of people buying good and drink. They must make a fortune from it every year. Think its £4.50 a beer as well. £££££

Use the Butchers Hook at Chelsea.......But Bar 72 always at Rangers

Use the Butchers Hook at Chelsea.......But Bar 72 always at Rangers

Butchers hook isn't a bad pub. Right across from the ground as well. The Elk or The Cock Tavern are the 2 I drink in most.

Loads of nice pubs in the area but if you go into the ground early there are always plenty people in drinking in the stadium. Must be a good money maker for them.