Rangers Signings

nvager

Rangers may have been outspent to date by CFC in the market, but I firmly believe that RFC have come off best.

I believe that Gow, JCD and Broadfoot really enhance the squad, but in the main CFC signings will only lead to a bigger load of bums for their bench.

S Brown is ok, but unproven and the rest will struggle to make the team which has ? forwards already.

IF/when we add some others we will be just fine.

Rangers may have been outspent to date by CFC in the market, but I firmly believe that RFC have come off best.

I believe that Gow, JCD and Broadfoot really enhance the squad, but in the main CFC signings will only lead to a bigger load of bums for their bench.

S Brown is ok, but unproven and the rest will struggle to make the team which has ? forwards already.

I think Brown will be a great signing for septic, they know what type of player they will get.

Im not sure we can say about the players we have signed

I remember this time last year when we were saying things like "Sionko, czech international at the peak of his career! And on a free, genius! Svensson, former Gothenburg captain and future Sweden captain! Has his best years ahead of him!" (etc).

I'm not sure the guys we have brought in so far can make that much of a difference, but we'll just have to wait and see I suppose. Hopefully we can get one or two quality signings in over the next few weeks (and when I say quality I don't mean Steven Naismith. Although I think he's pretty good, I think we can/should do better than that.)

I think Brown will be a great signing for septic, they know what type of player they will get.

Im not sure we can say about the players we have signed

Brown's done nothing against Rangers in all the games I've seen him in.

So I don't give a fuck about him.

[/quot

Don't know much about D'archville but I cannot see how Gow and Broadfoot will really enhance the squad either for the spl or europe. I actually think our quality is being even further diluted.

I've got a good feeling about Gow but not sure about Broadfoot. He has something we lack in that he appears to be a defender who can play football but he also seems to make the kind of calamitous mistakes that would make even Ugo blush. At least that has been the case when I've watched him.

I reckon Gow will be a good signing, the last time Falkirk played the tims, he pulled Pressley all over the place (not exactally a ringing endorsement i know!!); i've seen clips of D'archville on YouTube and he looked pretty decent in them. Mind you after the let down of last season's signings; we'll just have to hope that the signings Walter has already made and of course the rumoured ones will make an enhanchment on the squad.

:shifty:

You remind me of the john cleese character, after his arm is cut off he says, its just a flesh would.

Were screwed when it comes to signings there will be nothing of note just like the last 6 years.

Ah I see you have finally convinced yourself young man that the donkeys are acceptable

Disappointed to see you have softend up on the issue :classier_than_pipeguy:

Ah I see you have finally convinced yourself young man that the donkeys are acceptable

Who says they are donkeys??

Dont know how you come to the conclusion that RFC have come off best. I hope our signing are a success.....but wont be holding my breath.

The mhanks at least are showing some ambition, signing Brown in front of us......and lets not kid ourselfs... with all this shit about Brown being untried....overpriced etc....we would have been more than happy with his signature. Theyve added to their squad that admittadly is not brillant by any stretch....but stronger than ours.. in my opinion.

They also have that bit of recent creditable form in europe ....that might just attract the right type of player...okay the Graveson think back fired....point is they took the chance, and surely will again....when will we...?

I am taking the optimistic view for now.

I really think there is every chance these guys will succeed.

Gow looked good vs LA - I admit NOT the highest class oppopsition- but better than a lot of other Gers players that night. Also played well vs RFC.

JCD - looks very fast AND strong, a combination we do NOT have at present.

Broadfoot looks to have some footie skills on the ball while being BIG and STRONG and WILL benefit with having WEIR beside him in defence.

So for now I am being optimistic and will try and stay that way until the team with all its new players is formed and we really KNOW what they can do.

Yes they cost nothing but neither did Weir.

JCD looks like a good player, not convinced on Gow or Broadfoot.

We still need more quality in, Beasley would be a good signing but i doubt that will happen

I think Beasley is coming.

I think Beasley will be here after the Gold Cup. He has every right to put any transfer talk to the back of his mind to concentrate on his countries participation in the cup.

Also this is the end of the Spanish league today so hopefully come Tuesday we'll know more about Cueller arriving at Ibrox.

Two good signings in my opinion. Hopefully with two more we'll have a pretty good team

Anybody who argues with that is a complete......FOOOOOL

A complete fool in whos opinion???

Can you guarantee that Broadfoot will be a rubbish player??? No you can't.

Just as no one can say for certain that he will be a good player.

That is not to say I rate Broadfoot or sit here with any high expectation.

But as a true and loyal Gers fan I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt until I see him playing. Anyone who doesn't, doesn't deserve to support the Great Glasgow Rangers

A complete fool in whos opinion???

Can you guarantee that Broadfoot will be a rubbish player??? No you can't.

Just as no one can say for certain that he will be a good player.

That is not to say I rate Broadfoot or sit here with any high expectation.

But as a true and loyal Gers fan I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt until I see him playing. Anyone who doesn't, doesn't deserve to support the Great Glasgow Rangers

That last sentence will be treated with the level of contempt it deserves :lol::lol::lol::lol: