Would we still take Butcher?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but he didnt get chucked out of 2 cups against the weakest teams in Scottish football.

He didn't get chucked out of back to back Europa and CL qualifiers

He didnt get battered in 3 Scottish cups

He didnt choke 3 league cups

I also don't think he blew a 15 point lead.

McLeish is a football manager, McCoist is a striker in a suit and nothing more. He has no talent whatsoever.

Your wanting to get out the house more.....

I know some will say it's not his squad, he was brought in to improve what they already have but IMO he's failed miserably, so would he still be on our list of wannabes?

Fuck Hivs btw

He'd be a lot better than Ally but so would anyone.

For the avoidance of doubt, we should not be employing someone taking Hibs to potential relegation as a manager.

We need to get rid of management and open the posts to applicants.

No but he didnt get chucked out of 2 cups against the weakest teams in Scottish football.

He didn't get chucked out of back to back Europa and CL qualifiers

He didnt get battered in 3 Scottish cups

He didnt choke 3 league cups

I also don't think he blew a 15 point lead.

McLeish is a football manager, McCoist is a striker in a suit and nothing more. He has no talent whatsoever.

McLeish is of the same ilk and his current employment status speaks volumes.

When we went 10 games without a win, played utter shit football, finished 3rd in a 2 team league, regularly played players out of position to ill effect, lost to Viktoria Zizkov with a team of £30k'ers, lost record games to Celtic and signed Maniero, Ostenstad, Capucho, Emerson, Eggen, Jeffers etc I honestly thought we had the worst manager in world football.

Then McCoist came along. Both are useless. Eck's only redeeming quality is he sometimes does a decent job in the early stages with another manager's players. That hasn't happened recently though.

Both McCoist and Eck are utterly shite managers from the doldrums of old Scottish football that have nothing but negativity to bring to the game. Both should find work in other industries.

I would not let Butcher manage a tidlie winks team. I hope he loses his next 2 games as well. IF McCoist is going to be replaced, (and it is a big IF), then we need a European manager with a history of developing youth, is the lad LeGuen still available? :)