that old painting...

rab wilson

Do any of my fellow bears know where I can buy a copy of that old painting, where all the bears are leaving the shipyards in their droves and heading I to our main stand? Really would love to have that framed in the house, or if anybody can post anything of that ilk, or give any info, it would be very much appreciated.

No Surrender

Rab

Do any of my fellow bears know where I can buy a copy of that old painting, where all the bears are leaving the shipyards in their droves and heading I to our main stand? Really would love to have that framed in the house, or if anybody can post anything of that ilk, or give any info, it would be very much appreciated.

No Surrender

Rab

ask BoaB tae knock ye up another copy. he's a dab hand wi a brush.

I have one called "Spirit of Rangers" Which is fans arriving at Ibrox in the 60s, the one I have is limited edition

and signed byJohn Greig, Sandy Jardine, Jim Baxter and the artist John M Boyd.

It is framed and is 900mm x 700mm

If you would like it pm me and I will sort it out for you as I have not had it up for a while,

and would be glad to see it going to a good home.

I have one called "Spirit of Rangers" Which is fans arriving at Ibrox in the 60s, the one I have is limited edition

If you would like it pm me and I will sort it out for you as I have not had it up for a while,

:clap: (tu)

It's not where I'd be going for it but for a cheap copy, inside at the Barras there's a stall selling 'prints' who will either have it or will get it for you. Buy a frame and you're sorted.

As said though, not for me.

:matron:

and signed byJohn Greig, Sandy Jardine, Jim Baxter and the artist John M Boy

If you would like it pm me and I will sort it out for you as

I have not had it up for a while.

mate that is some gesture.if you will allow me to buy it from you or make a donation to a charity of your choice to cover the cost of it, I will be very proud to do so.ill even post you a pic of it on the wall of chez Rab. Pm you when I finish work.

No Surrender

Rab

mate that is some gesture.if you will allow me to buy it from you or make a donation to a charity of your choice to cover the cost of it, I will be very proud to do so.ill even post you a pic of it on the wall of chez Rab. Pm you when I finish work.

No Surrender

Rab

Its no problem Rab I would be delighted to see it go to a good Bear, if you pm me details where you would like it sent I will sort it for you.

Its no problem Rab I would be delighted to see it go to a good Bear, if you pm me details where you would like it sent I will sort it for you.

some fuckin brotherhood this Rangersmedia has enhanced by the way, thays why I don't post anywhere else.you lot are like family to me, even when we argue.

Still cutting pigs up amigo, be home about 9, is that ok?

No Surrender

Rab

I haven't been posting almost as much I used to on here because every thread consisted of Ally bashing or the fans at each other's throats.

But I'm glad I logged in tonight as that is a wonderful gesture mate I just wish we could all be as generous/kind to our fellow bears.

Well done.