Feel like a bear

Big Al 55

Brilliant. We all mump and moan abt the style of play etc but when you hear from guys like that who dont go to the games week in week out, it really makes you appreciate what we have got in glasgow and surrounding areas.

Watp...rangers till i die

We are so lucky that the greatest club on Earth is right at our doorstep, I hope one day that Bear gets to see them at Ibrox. Imagine not knowing if youd ever get to see the Rangers again, well in fact I suppose we all have had that since admin, we're lucky to still have the club, we should appreciate that more, im one of those on here who have been feeling really negative recently, but we should keep positive and just enjoy watching the Bears.

The sad thing is that we have the greatest club in the world, yet some of our own fans are prepared to harm our club, just to get their selfish way.

Correct Minstral. However, I would say it is generally the local fans that get caught up in the detail and the shit. The overseas fans tend to just love the club in a normal and positive way. Of course there are exceptions, but this what I have noticed over the years.

Correct Minstral. However, I would say it is generally the local fans that get caught up in the detail and the shit. The overseas fans tend to just love the club in a normal and positive way. Of course there are exceptions, but this what I have noticed over the years.

You are spot on. (tu)