assistants

revalan

There are many comments on here about our manager's ability to truly put together a team with a clear pattern of play. Why can't he see what we all see in the teams he puts out?

But what are his assistants doing? Do they have their eyes shut as well? Don't they ever question his tactics and team selection? Our managers and his two assistants will cost a decent wage. Are they value for money? Surely all three of them cannot be so clueless?

It doesnt matter what they think, as the manager will have the final say, but let's not use the fact that we dont actually know how well they do their job as a missed opportunity to belittle another Ranger.

Keeping Faith with his two pals will prove to be his biggest mistake.

Replacing one or both might have improved things in either of the past pre seasons.

I think one of the reasons United were so successful under Ferguson is because of the freshness brought on by the changes of assistant, granted not always through his choice. We have been crying out for fresh ideas for some time now.

Don't know what to think of that...funny yes, but using it to describe our coaches is very much below the belt. :(

I am afraid the none of the three senior coaches give me any reason to believe that the season ahead is going to be an inspirational one.

Keeping Faith with his two pals will prove to be his biggest mistake.

Replacing one or both might have improved things in either of the past pre seasons.

I think one of the reasons United were so successful under Ferguson is because of the freshness brought on by the changes of assistant, granted not always through his choice. We have been crying out for fresh ideas for some time now.

Another thing Ally's hopeless at...not being SAF :lol: