Rangers Radio

gersandy

Was watching the 9 in a row dvd there (obviously half canned).

I must say a great watch for any bear feeling a bit low about our current situation.

Anyway, half way through the season when Murray announced a £40m investment by Joe Lewis, they listed a number of things that were happening with the investment. Obviously new players, the megastore, new screens. But also Rangers radio.

At the time i was only a teenager, so cant really remember Rangers Radio. Can any bear tell me what it was like, and how long it lasted.

Pre 2012 i'm sure I remember that the rangers app on the iphone had radio and it was the commentary that would be heard on Rangers TV for the games.

I was not an RTV Subscriber at the time and can remember listening to it when games were on and I was stuck in work so it musta been free.

But that was only commentary of games, no chat show banter.

Its a pity Rangers Radio never got off the ground. Until recent years I would listen to games on BBC Radio Scotland when I was not able to get to Ibrox. But out of principle I will not listen to the anti-Rangers bias on BBC Radio Scotland so am left wil trying to follow games on this scratchy thing called Twitter (which I do not like) via the Rangers website. I can watch games screened on RTV but live games are rare. So a Rangers Radio would have been ideal but there we go - there is probably not enough demand for it and the cost these days would be too much for the Club.

Pre 2012 i'm sure I remember that the rangers app on the iphone had radio and it was the commentary that would be heard on Rangers TV for the games.

I was not an RTV Subscriber at the time and can remember listening to it when games were on and I was stuck in work so it musta been free.

But that was only commentary of games, no chat show banter.

Remember doing the same when I was working down in London.