New NFL Season

Packers really hate doing things the easy way. Not digging this new hurry up offense so far, and Lacy has had no impact on this game (Rodgers leading rusher with 30yds)

Also, as much as I like Mike McCarthy, some of his calls continue to baffle. He's just challenged a completed pass which was at least a yard in bounds.

Packers really hate doing things the easy way. Not digging this new hurry up offense so far, and Lacy has had no impact on this game (Rodgers leading rusher with 30yds)

Also, as much as I like Mike McCarthy, some of his calls continue to baffle. He's just challenged a completed pass which was at least a yard in bounds.

I'm still not convinced by Lacey. I always feel like

Rodgers carries the Packers before they play at home and the weather ruins the opponents.

I'm still not convinced by Lacey. I always feel like

Rodgers carries the Packers before they play at home and the weather ruins the opponents.

Can't argue with the stats he put up in his rookie year. He runs hard but I feel like against better defenses there's too many 1 and 2 yd carries.

Can't argue with the stats he put up in his rookie year. He runs hard but I feel like against better defenses there's too many 1 and 2 yd carries.

Absolutely, his rookie year was superb. Yet I'm still unsure over him, I feel like he might be found out this year.

Absolute gold, 4th and 4, Geno Smith throws a long TD pass, and it turns out Marty Mornhinweg (the Jets OC), sprints down the sideline for a timeout....noone can hear the whistle on the field.

As it turns out, the OC isn't even allowed to call a timeout :lol: Rex Ryan was not happy :lol:

Converted the 4th down but no TD

It nearly never worked out in the end :lol:

Looks like it's only Jamie's team who is 2-0. The wheels will come off soon enough though :pipe:

Crazy finish :lol: Never seen it before!

I know, The Bills wtf?! I wonder who's team will win...

Staying up for the 49ers game?

Best game I've seen the Cowboys play in ages, can't remember the last time we controlled the clock like that. The difference it made on our limited defence was unreal. Not getting carried away as Murray has trouble staying healthy but if we can play to a similar level most weeks then this season won't end up being the embarrassment I was expecting.