New NFL Season

who do we all fancy for the Superbowl this year then?

I think you'd be daft not to look at last years finalists to be one of the winners again. Then you have the 49ers, Panthers, Chargers, Eagles & even the Packers all in with a good shout. Also, maybe it's even likely that the Cowboys might be the dark horses. So with that all said.

I'll say the Giants.

I think you'd be daft not to look at last years finalists to be one of the winners again. Then you have the 49ers, Panthers, Chargers, Eagles & even the Packers all in with a good shout. Also, maybe it's even likely that the Cowboys might be the dark horses. So with that all said.

I'll say the Giants.

last years finalists you say? i'll go for the chicago bulls then

I'll say the Giants.

:lol: we live in hope.

My heart says the Cowboys against.........who cares!

My head thinks a re-run of last years SB.

To be honest mate I would love it if Dallas made the playoffs this year. The sportswriters across the pond have spent all summer wanking themselves into frenzy about how historically bad the Cowboys would be and the fact they have already surpassed most people's win expectations has them all beeling!

Sadly I'm not convinced the defence can keep up this level of performance and keep racking up the injuries, although they have been one of the success stories of the season. The offense is fantastic and won't need too much addition for next season so the top 2/3/4 draft picks can go towards the defence. I'm just glad to be excited about the Cowboys again, I haven't felt like this since the Wade years. Still not sure about Garrett but he's slowly winning me over.

To be honest mate I would love it if Dallas made the playoffs this year. The sportswriters across the pond have spent all summer wanking themselves into frenzy about how historically bad the Cowboys would be and the fact they have already surpassed most people's win expectations has them all beeling!

Sadly I'm not convinced the defence can keep up this level of performance and keep racking up the injuries, although they have been one of the success stories of the season. The offense is fantastic and won't need too much addition for next season so the top 2/3/4 draft picks can go towards the defence. I'm just glad to be excited about the Cowboys again, I haven't felt like this since the Wade years. Still not sure about Garrett but he's slowly winning me over.

Having been a Cowboys fan for 20 years,I'm very wary of getting too excited cos that is usually followed by a huge freefalling crash back to reality!

But,our last 3 drafts have been loaded defensively(as they had to be)and we are now seeing some of the fruits of that process.

Early days but I have been so impressed with the likes of Bruce Carter,Tyrone Crawford,Travis Frederick,Orlando McLain,Tyron Smith,Sterling Moore and,especially Zack Martin.

How will these guys handle themselves when they are really up against it?...............spose we'll find out Sunday night!