Us vs Hearts so far

GOAT

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at both the opening games, yes the Hobo's knocked the ball about but done nothing, they could still be playing now without anybody noticing! As for the Yambo's, I was sitting in the CR rear and when the ball came over for the corner it was their first real attempt at goal, bounced of the back of Wilson's head and trundled in to the bottom left corner, and nobody was more surprised than Wilson. Lets be honest if we had taken any of our numerous chances the game would have been won by half time, with Templeton's header being of the sitter variety.

I agree there's little or no cohesion at the moment, a severe lack of pace and Ally is clearly not the man to take us forward. However, bigging up the Yambo's and the Hobo's on the strength of these two opening games is just stupid. I'll make a few prediction if I may, we will win the league in a canter, with or in spite of Ally, Hertz will struggle to keep 11 men on the park all season, drop points all over the place, and the Hobo's will disappear without a trace before Xmas, you can't put a backbone in to an amoeba.

Nobody among our support is enjoying their football at the moment, least of all me, but to continually state the obvious just kinda rubs people up the wrong way. Every manager at every club has his sell by date, Ally has certainly passed his at Rangers. Its just a matter of time before he goes, I know it, most of our support knows it, its just Ally that's not quite got it yet!

We wanted competition, now we've got it, some among our support can't accept that other teams might actually want to beat us. Personally I look forward to playing Edinburgh's ugly sisters, just don't try and convince me the brand of football played be either of them is anything more than dire!

There both shite, thankful were bigger and better at shite than both of them. Who will come second, who gives a FCUK it won't be Rangers we will win the league in a canter!

By the way, Wilson's header was bulleted into the top left hand corner.

:000000082:

(tu)

It's not going to be pretty to watch but the sheer strength of our resources when compared to everybody else will see us through.

What strength of resources?

Being able to shoehorn jig into midfield?.play Nicky Clark up front?. Being able to call up Seb Faure?

What resources do you mean?

Ya silly wee man, you should be out full of gear and dancing around the boozer with some midden. You've just won a derby and you're on a Rangers forum, what a fanny :lol:

Good point, although this thread is entertaining! (tu)

We'll probably win the league but then get completely fucked when back at the top

Oh we will if we dont start to build a team capable of challenging. at this moment we are not doing that its plain for everyone to see.

I enjoyed that, too.

It's never about football with Hibs, though, because they have f**k all to sing about. Absolutely nothing on us.

(tu)

I couldn't really give a shit about either clubs tbh, no a good few hearts boys who are good loyalists and have no Ill feeling towards them. But I just couldn't give enough of a shit about either of the Edinburgh clubs in all honesty

Good point, although this thread is entertaining! (tu)

If we had just beat the taigs I wouldn't have joined up to an Inverness forum to tell them about it. I'd be out getting wrecked and firing into some tramp, you need to sort your priorities tbh