Livingston Away (4th October)

The Monk

Sorry I know this is a while away but this could potentially be my first League Away game and was wondering if it's usually hard to get hold of tickets. I saw their ground holds nearly 10k and I assume ST holders take up the vast majority of tickets but is it likely that they will go on public sale at all?

Sorry I know this is a while away but this could potentially be my first League Away game and was wondering if it's usually hard to get hold of tickets. I saw their ground holds nearly 10k and I assume ST holders take up the vast majority of tickets but is it likely that they will go on public sale at all?

im having a wee holiday in october and plan to see that game and the Scotland game at Ibrox.... hope tickets are easy enough to get for the Livingston game

Can't wait for this, I live in Livingston. Any info about pubs etc to visit then give me a holla. Tickets will be a scoosh, but beware of the "drum beat mafia" Livi's version of the Union Bears :lol:

all 10 of them?