Ian Black's attitude, again

RFCstuart

Eh?

Whole stadium moaned.

Black muttered some things back to the Govan.

Couple people took exception.

Black was looking towards the Govan gesturing whatever with his hands, shouting fuck off etc.

So 10K fans all moaning at once and a couple of folk in the Govan Front heard him mutter fuck off. :lol:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crowd shout and swear at a player - player shouts back - crowd go 'oh that's not right' fucking rule 5 - ' toughen the fk up'

Agree. Fans give out loads of stick, I have no great problem with players giving a bit back (within reason obviously). Rather see players show a bit of attitude to abuse they receive than start hiding away to avoid it.

So 10K fans all moaning at once and a couple of folk in the Govan Front heard him mutter fuck off. :lol:

Naw. You can see people muttering too. Plus there weren't 10k fans moaning constantly, it obviously stopped. Try and pick holes all you want, didn't start this thread looking for arguments and definitely have no reason to make it up.

:lol:

Agree. Fans give out loads of stick, I have no great problem with players giving a bit back (within reason obviously). Rather see players show a bit of attitude to abuse they receive than start hiding away to avoid it.

Telling fans to fuck off after his mistake isn't within reason. Wonder what the reaction would be if Moshni had done that after his mistake...

Eh?

Whole stadium moaned.

Black muttered some things back to the Govan.

Couple people took exception.

Black was looking towards the Govan gesturing whatever with his hands, shouting fuck off etc.

You need help bud ..... I'm not far from you and I never heard anything of the sort ?