Ian Black's attitude, again

RFCstuart

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some supporters are worse than the refs when it comes to cutting Black some slack.

He had one bad pass in first half and fans were howling at him, he was clearly berating himself at the time, because it was so bad.

He might not be my favourite human being, but we would have struggled last night without him, decent performance and not for the first time this season.

Okay, so how does Black being a decent player mean I don't have a clue? I've only mentioned his attitude.

He hasn't cut it out. Definitely hasn't. Tonight was more obvious than ever.

Cause you want him "gone" so you don't have a clue . Wanting decent players out?

People think Ronaldo has a stinking attitude, does that mean he should be dropped or sold? Get a grip , as for your ridiculous idea he was arguing with fans , telling them to bore off .... He was in the middle of the park berating himself and IF , IF he was gesturing at anyone it might have been Aird

OMFG is there no pleasing some of you people Black was clearly the man of the match last night was excellent had a good first half second half I though he was excellent. I would rather have Black in our team than someone else wish to fuck some would open their eyes Black has been one of the best players this years and last. I really cant understand why so many give him stick.

Cause you want him "gone" so you don't have a clue . Wanting decent players out?

People think Ronaldo has a stinking attitude, does that mean he should be dropped or sold? Get a grip , as for your ridiculous idea he was arguing with fans , telling them to bore off .... He was in the middle of the park berating himself and IF , IF he was gesturing at anyone it might have been Aird

He wasn't in the middle of the park :lol: That's just absolute shit. For fuck sake.

Whatever you say mate, where were you sitting at the game? I'm basing it on what I saw, you're judgment is based on reading people posts on here (presumably, since you said IF), then picking the parts you want to believe.

He wasn't in the middle of the park :lol: That's just absolute shit. For fuck sake.

Whatever you say mate, where were you sitting at the game? I'm basing it on what I saw, you're judgment is based on reading people posts on here (presumably, since you said IF), then picking the parts you want to believe.

Right so where was he? he tried to play a ball to Aird (who was on the wing) from the mid of the park.....Im actualy baffled at how you think Black was anywhere near the touchline ...... I sit in se5 which is behind the dugout.. Well, even people sat near you are saying they saw the opposite of what you're saying. Its quite silly, did you not notice Aird?..... THAT is who Black was talking to.

Right so where was he? he tried to play a ball to Aird (who was on the wing) from the mid of the park.....Im actualy baffled at how you think Black was anywhere near the touchline ...... I sit in se5 which is behind the dugout.. Well, even people sat near you are saying they saw the opposite of what you're saying. Its quite silly, did you not notice Aird?..... THAT is who Black was talking to.

Behind the dugout?!? :lol:

No they're not. One guy said something, he was about 50+ seats along. Why would he not be near the touchline? The team is obviously going to move across when there is a throw. He wasn't shouting at Aird, not when I mean. You're basing your opinion on posts you're choosing to believe, and then ignoring the ones you don't, mental :lol:. This is pointless because you seem to believe I'm making it up - even though you were at the opposite side of the stadium.

Hes a wee fanny. Hes shite. He costs us too much money. And he bet against us. Thats was when I started to really lose it with Ally, any manager with any bottle would have booted the wee cunt out the door, but not Ally, Ally comes out defending the wee prick. Hes also spent his entire career as a thug, and now hes getting a few boots he cries to the papers saying hes a victim.

Wee cunt. Should never be in a Rangers jersey. Do us a favour and fuck off.

Hes a wee fanny. Hes shite. He costs us too much money. And he bet against us. Thats was when I started to really lose it with Ally, any manager with any bottle would have booted the wee cunt out the door, but not Ally, Ally comes out defending the wee prick. Hes also spent his entire career as a thug, and now hes getting a few boots he cries to the papers saying hes a victim.

But pleased with the result last night anyway

You sir are correct

Fuck,i thought the boy worked hard as fuck last night.

Anyway i'm happy as fuck with that win.

Took a while to get there but we did so fuck yer caley.

Honestly didnt see him berate the crowd in any way.

Noticed him giving himself a shake though,hands in head etc.

Behind the dugout?!? :lol:

No they're not. One guy said something, he was about 50+ seats along. Why would he not be near the touchline? The team is obviously going to move across when there is a throw. He wasn't shouting at Aird, not when I mean. You're basing your opinion on posts you're choosing to believe, and then ignoring the ones you don't, mental :lol:. This is pointless because you seem to believe I'm making it up - even though you were at the opposite side of the stadium.

Whats so funny bout my seat....... :blink: one of best seats in the stadium.

Opposite side of the stadium? I sit in row R so amazing view of whole pitch, why would he not be? cause hes not a winger you doughnut! rightttttt well plenty have said you're talking shit. he was shouting at Aird, as Aird was saying WTF was that

Whats so funny bout my seat....... :blink: one of best seats in the stadium.

Opposite side of the stadium? I sit in row R so amazing view of whole pitch, why would he not be? cause hes not a winger you doughnut! rightttttt well plenty have said you're talking shit. he was shouting at Aird, as Aird was saying WTF was that

Stop being a dick about it, I've no reason to lie and make stuff up to make a rangers player out to be something he's not.

nothing's funny about your seat, I'm sure it is a good seat, but my point is that it is far away from what happened.

if there is a throw in the CMs are obviously going to come across somewhat. Aye, he did shout at Aird. That's not what I'm talking about though. Just after that. Just cause you missed something, sitting the opposite side of the pitch, doesn't mean it didn't happen. So fuck up with the "talking shite" stuff, like I'm making it up.

As many people as they like can say I talk shite, it's not going to convince me I am.