That Jelavic Goal

Marky.

That video made me sad. The last time I was genuinely happy as a Rangers fan we looked on a relentless march to 4iar. How things went so wrong, so fast.

Don't think we had built such a gap so early on in a season since advocate era :( remember early talk in the season of us dominating for the next few seasons as they looked to be in a shite state and treacle teeth was destined for the sack

That video made me sad. The last time I was genuinely happy as a Rangers fan we looked on a relentless march to 4iar. How things went so wrong, so fast.

From a football viewpoint I hate to say it but Naismith doing his cruciate was something ally never covered or coped with. Naismith was unplayable that season.

When I arrived in Glasgow on 21 October 2011 we had played 11 league games,winning 9 and 2 draws.We then beat Hearts 2-0, Aberdeen 2-1 (both away) and Dundee Utd 3-1 at Ibrox before the International break on the 12th November

I departed for Poland on the 18th November with us being that far in front of Motherwell we had some fans declaring if we beat St. Johnstone on the 19th November, the league was already wrapped up.

By the time I left Warsaw returning to Australia by 18th December our record was:

Played 19....Won 15....Drawn 3...Lost 1.....G/F 36...G/A 9...Points 48

So that was the half-way mark in the League and we fucked it up big time.winning 11....drawn 2..... Lost 6.....

G/F 41.....G/A 19...Points 83, which was 10 points behind the tarriers.

That season will haunt me until the day I die.

From a football viewpoint I hate to say it but Naismith doing his cruciate was something ally never covered or coped with. Naismith was unplayable that season.

For me the worst thing about that was it was all his own fault with that stupid tackle on Rob Milsom, so in reality if he had stayed off the park instead of coming back on maybe he wouldn't have been out for the season.

In an ironic way Willie Collum would have done us a favour if he would have sent Naismith off for the tackle.

For me the worst thing about that was it was all his own fault with that stupid tackle on Rob Milsom, so in reality if he had stayed off the park instead of coming back on maybe he wouldn't have been out for the season.

In an ironic way Willie Collum would have done us a favour if he would have sent Naismith off for the tackle.

Cheers forgot about his daft tackle.

Cheers forgot about his daft tackle.

It was a shocker of a tackle and it happened almost in line where I was so I had a great view of it.As soon as he came in with that tackle on Milsom I said to casey that he was fucked. I'm not sure if I meant he was fucked because he would be injured or because Collum would send him marching for it, but he should never have came back on in the first place.

I agree that Naismith getting crocked for the remainder of the campaign was arguably the main reason our season fell apart at the seams.

When I arrived in Glasgow on 21 October 2011 we had played 11 league games,winning 9 and 2 draws.We then beat Hearts 2-0, Aberdeen 2-1 (both away) and Dundee Utd 3-1 at Ibrox before the International break on the 12th November

I departed for Poland on the 18th November with us being that far in front of Motherwell we had some fans declaring if we beat St. Johnstone on the 19th November, the league was already wrapped up.

By the time I left Warsaw returning to Australia by 18th December our record was:

Played 19....Won 15....Drawn 3...Lost 1.....G/F 36...G/A 9...Points 48

So that was the half-way mark in the League and we fucked it up big time.winning 11....drawn 2..... Lost 6.....

G/F 41.....G/A 19...Points 83, which was 10 points behind the tarriers.

That season will haunt me until the day I die.

It was quite an enjoyable 2 months or so. Mid September to mid November.

I remember we battered Liverpool albeit in a friendly. Never imaged the pre admin collapse at all.

I remember we battered Liverpool albeit in a friendly. Never imaged the pre admin collapse at all.

First defeat of that season was Kilmarnock, then the wheels just completely came off on the park before everything just fell apart off it a fe months later. A truly horrifying season.

I remember walking back from Tynecastle to the pub with a couple of the RM guys after beating the Jambos during that great run and was asked my opinion on the Craig Whyte takeover; my reply was it was going to be a disaster for us in the future. I didn't know it was going to be that disastrous so quickly though and by the time I got back to Australia the whole season had become a nightmare.

I remember shouting at the telly in the pub to stay off the pitch as it didnt look good at all... He came back on and the rest is history.

I remember shouting at the telly in the pub to stay off the pitch as it didnt look good at all... He came back on and the rest is history.

There is no way he should have been allowed back on the park,johan.As I said, it happened almost right in front of where we were standing and as soon as he came in late on Milsom I could see he was in a bad state. I was half expecting Collum to give him a red because that tackle could have had finished Milsom for good.

There is no way he should have been allowed back on the park,johan.As I said, it happened almost right in front of where we were standing and as soon as he came in late on Milsom I could see he was in a bad state. I was half expecting Collum to give him a red because that tackle could have had finished Milsom for good.

Mate, I know that the Rangers doctor 100% told him not to go back onto the pitch but McCoist allowed him to.

Not that I care now, cunt. But it seems baffling.

Hope you're keeping well as a side note! Despite us being shite :pipe:

Mate, I know that the Rangers doctor 100% told him not to go back onto the pitch but McCoist allowed him to.

Not that I care now, cunt. But it seems baffling.

Hope you're keeping well as a side note! Despite us being shite :pipe:

I don't know why the Rangers doctor was overruled by McCoist, because in case of an injury to a player the Doctor has the final say.

McCoist should have been sacked for that episode alone if he allowed Naismith to return as Naismith was clearly in distress as soon as he made that tackle and to return to the game was sheer madness.

I said at the time to casey that if Naismith returned he wouldn't last 5 minutes and i was right. I am no doctor but I've been in football for a lot longer than Ally McCoist to know an injury like that should be treated immediately and not fucked around with considering the history of Naismith.

On the last subject, I'm struggling a bit but I'll live mate!

Shit or no shit; No surrender, Ben