It's not really that difficult

As the title says its not rocket science. Whoever comes in as manager when/if Ally goes I'll be willing to bet the first thing they will do will be to sort the back line. You start with defence as all the great managers say so it would be RB - Foster or Faure, CB - Zaliuskas and MacGregor, LB - Wallace or Smith. Give them at least 10 games together to build an understanding and it would be a great back line. Plenty of replacements in Gasparotto, McCulloch, Moshni etc if injuries.

With a strong back line no need for 2 defensive mids so releasing an extra mid for the attack. Can Ally not see something so simple???

Why he continues with Mohsni given he's more of a liability than a footballer, I'll never know. I also just read the official site where he was talking about Hardie getting his chance in the first team against Falkirk. This was interspersed with all the usual shite about not wanting to ruin a young mans changes by putting pressure on him. So he's had 6 minutes to prove himself. Is that not a great pressure as well? He should be giving him at least 45 minutes to see what he can do and hopefully more and more time. That doesn't mean we have to depend on him, we'd just be trying to develop a young player and get him first team ready for when we need to depend on him.