Nowhere to hide

D'Artagnan

"hidden the identity of investors"

That old chesnut.

That to keep the Blue Tims onside?

You could just have said Super is rather pish at managing our club rather than wasting 2 minutes of our lives. If you have a blog just post a link to the article instead of pasting it on here.

Result.

Why the resentment against D'art?

Is there a wee bit of jealousy involved here?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been saying for some time thatt McCoist is no longer the problem, it is with Wallace and, indirectly, the board.

Wallace is CEO. He has been given hire and fire responsibilities like an MD.

If his marketing, catering or security manager was not fit for purpose, he would be out. The footballing side is no different,

It is clear, sadly, that McCoist has no self-respect or professional pride - he is milking us for every penny he can get until he is eventually fired. This is no doubt due to the fact that he knows he will never be offered another manager's position, even at lower league or junior level.

My contempt for him has reached a level I did not think possible - there is no other former Rangers player - NONE - who I despise more than McCoist.

As he seems determined to leech the lifeblood from our club, so Wallace must step up.

Sadly, he looks weak, indecisive and spineless - not to say hopelessly out of the touch and incommunicative.

We are in a bad place guys, a very bad place.

Been saying for some time thatt McCoist is no longer the problem, it is with Wallace and, indirectly, the board.

Wallace is CEO. He has been given hire and fire responsibilities like an MD.

If his marketing, catering or security manager was not fit for purpose, he would be out. The footballing side is no different,

It is clear, sadly, that McCoist has no self-respect or professional pride - he is milking us for every penny he can get until he is eventually fired. This is no doubt due to the fact that he knows he will never be offered another manager's position, even at lower league or junior level.

My contempt for him has reached a level I did not think possible - there is no other former Rangers player - NONE - who I despise more than McCoist.

As he seems determined to leech the lifeblood from our club, so Wallace must step up.

Sadly, he looks weak, indecisive and spineless - not to say hopelessly out of the touch and incommunicative.

We are in a bad place guys, a very bad place.

Never would any of my friends say they "despise" Ally. They have their views on him as a manager, but to say you "despise" him?

Hmmmmm!

Heres the thing - I dont take "sides" other than what I see is best for my club.

That to me is a "result"

That's great.

If your so concerned about faceless investors then spend your time finding out who they are rather than boring us with dragging it up again.

How many percent of the Rangers shareholders are faceless?

Never would any of my friends say they "despise" Ally. They have their views on him as a manager, but to say you "despise" him?

Hmmmmm!

Absolutely.

He is putting his own bank account ahead of the club.

He is a fucking parasite, nothing more.

He used up all the goodwill a long, long time ago.

McCoist i think genuinely thinks he is doing a great job, i don't see him walking away unless the fans start chanting for him to GTF. McCoist will look after No1 and make sure he gets every penny owed in his contract.

He didn't when he was a player, however can't see it as the same result this time around.

No

None whatsoever.

Just found it a rambling blog type thing which said Ally was pish but had to mention faceless investors to try and put a balance to it.

But you didnt mention the misleading of shareholders at AGM...

Accusations of lying over the reasons for withdrawal of credit/debit facilities

Failure to mention in the 120 day review the subject of the sold stadium naming rights

Their failure to answer VB satisfactorily over structured and methodical questions, presented in a clear and civil format regarding the future of our club

Their association with known fugitives they have previously denied had involvement - the subsequent contradicting of the club statement by those involved in that meeting.

If you think that what you refer to as "Blue tims" are the pressing concern for us as supporters - then you and I clearly have different interpretations of what are a clear and present danger for our club.

But you didnt mention the misleading of shareholders at AGM...

Accusations of lying over the reasons for withdrawal of credit/debit facilities

Failure to mention in the 120 day review the subject of the sold stadium naming rights

Their failure to answer VB satisfactorily over structured and methodical questions, presented in a clear and civil format regarding the future of our club

Their association with known fugitives they have previously denied had involvement - the subsequent contradicting of the club statement by those involved in that meeting.

If you think that what you refer to as "Blue tims" are the pressing concern for us as supporters - then you and I clearly have different interpretations of what are a clear and present danger for our club.

and how many percent of the Rangers shareholders are faceless?

No

None whatsoever.

Just found it a rambling blog type thing which said Ally was pish but had to mention faceless investors to try and put a balance to it.

The reference to faceless investors only formed a small part of the comment.

I don't know if you were at the AGM but I was and what D'art has stated is certainly true regarding the anonymity of certain shareholders and when asked who they were several times by some of the shareholders the Board were very evasive in response to the question.

The reference to faceless investors only formed a small part of the comment.

I don't know if you were at the AGM but I was and what D'art has stated is certainly true regarding the anonymity of certain shareholders and when asked who they were several times by some of the shareholders the Board were very evasive in response to the question.

Can you be more specific on "certain shareholders" ?

and how many percent of the Rangers shareholders are faceless?

Have you ever considered why Easdale has proxy ? Are you not concerned as to who might be behind it in view of what has transpired in recent weeks ?

Are you not even mildly concerned at the rumours emanating from the boardroom as to who is pulling the strings - the football board or the PLC board ?

You dont think Wallace becoming increasingly marginalised, and the prospect of yet another CEO leaving is a matter of concern as to how our club is being run ?

Or that the last 2 CEO's appear to have arrived at the conclusion that King offers the best prospect for the club ?

do you think that would be the difference? Both chess players have the same pieces at the start of the game - it's how they are used that counts.

Yes but some pieces are eminently more mobile than others.

And of course in the case of a knight they have the ability to go past other pieces rather than simply try to barge through them...

Have you ever considered why Easdale has proxy ? Are you not concerned as to who might be behind it in view of what has transpired in recent weeks ?

Are you not even mildly concerned at the rumours emanating from the boardroom as to who is pulling the strings - the football board or the PLC board ?

You dont think Wallace becoming increasingly marginalised, and the prospect of yet another CEO leaving is a matter of concern as to how our club is being run ?

Or that the last 2 CEO's appear to have arrived at the conclusion that King offers the best prospect for the club ?

How many percent are faceless investors?

Which investors are you really concerned about?

I probably realised something a long time before you did and even to this day the Blue Tims stormpuppets have probably not thought about.

How many percent are faceless investors?

Which investors are you really concerned about?

I probably realised something a long time before you did and even to this day the Blue Tims stormpuppets have probably thought about.

The ones for which Easdale holds proxy - but that is not a stand alone statement nor a matter of curiosity - it is tied into the other matters of concern which I have raised.

The concern is based upon what has been happening at our club - particularly in recent weeks and the lack of clarity regarding the statements emanating from within the club itself.

I dont know how many times I have said it on this forum but I will say it again - we need to stop looking at individuals and start focussing on facts.

The ones for which Easdale holds proxy - but that is not a stand alone statement nor a matter of curiosity - it is tied into the other matters of concern which I have raised.

The concern is based upon what has been happening at our club - particularly in recent weeks and the lack of clarity regarding the statements emanating from within the club itself.

I dont know how many times I have said it on this forum but I will say it again - we need to stop looking at individuals and start focussing on facts.

So after all the propaganda you probably realised that BPH and Margarita are only 40% of the Easdale Coalition and that around 90% of Rangers shareholders are now faceless investors and maybe some of them are criminals.

Fair enough.

http://www.interpol.int/notice/search/wanted/2009-17465

Wonder why the polis haven't lifted this man when he is free to run around Glasgow.