The Lurgan bigot - bitter to the last drop

In the daily record today he has decided to become and expert on rangers and comment on our players and our failure of not winning the league. But this couldnt be a neil lennon rhecord story without the sob stories and self pity that has made himself scotlands biggest hypocrite.

Bitter Lemmon has just said most of the Rangers players his behind Fergie last season during his row with PLG and thats how we lost the league

Pays a lot of attention tae us eh...he thinks he knows why we lost the league

Just another parting shot...he canny get us out of his bigoted head :classier_than_pipeguy:

They are obsesed with us.

But who gives a fuck what the Lurgan bigot has to say about anything, least of all Rangers?

It's a good point - usually THEFISH insults people who post about Celtic or their players... :D

They are obsesed with us.

But who gives a fuck what the Lurgan bigot has to say about anything, least of all Rangers?

It's a good point - usually THEFISH insults people who post about Celtic or their players... :D

Im even more suspisious of you now...you seem obsessed way me

I will take it as a compliment though

Do you understand.....WE ARE THE PEOPLE NO SURRENDER :classier_than_pipeguy:

Have any of you read this SHITE!! I hate that fecking hoop bassa!!!

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...s+Gers+grilling

INFURIATING!!!! :p20:

Agreed, but forget it mate. Lennon isn't worth the time of day. Just an arsehole, thats all.

AYE! True enough mate, true enough!

Can't stand that little ginger tosser having a go at us - but its hard to disagree with some of what he said. Our players definitely didn't give their best for big parts of last season and that strife in the dressing room costs us dear. We'll need more leaders who can bring some balance and stability to the dressing room.