Macleod's Role

AlBear.

Lewis will be moved to the left side once Black is fit again, I won't complain because I prefer him there to Smith & Black should be playing alongside Law to keep Law motivitated in the centre.

I agree that Black is better in there to break up the play and give simple passes (when he gives it early and easy) but I don't understand why Ally seems to keep Law so deep. Law comes alive when he's on the front foot and for some reason (I honestly don't believe by choice) he's left so deep and chasing play which clearly isn't his game at all, and I honestly believe that's why he gets so much stick. Going forward he is our best midfielder for me.

I think with Black out Law was always the one who had to drop deep as Lewis' strength seems middle to front, totally agree that with IB in the team Law should be the forward thinking MF as it clearly.suits him to push on and make a late run in behind.

I'm sure with experience Lewis will improve in the centre, as mentioned he is still a lad and got lots of learning to do.

Drop Law, play Aird and Templeton on the wings, and Black sitting while Macleod in behind the strikers, Black gets the instructions that every pass he makes must be less than 20 yards, none of this Mr Midfielder shite 50 yard punts he's awful at

We are in a sorry state when people are advocating picking a "winger" who can't cross the ball,can't even take a corner and 9 times out of 10 can't see a pass or make the right decision as a saviour.

Aird is woeful and I am afraid that his willingness to work and run about madly will never mask his failings as a footballer

I think with Black out Law was always the one who had to drop deep as Lewis' strength seems middle to front, totally agree that with IB in the team Law should be the forward thinking MF as it clearly.suits him to push on and make a late run in behind.

I'm sure with experience Lewis will improve in the centre, as mentioned he is still a lad and got lots of learning to do.

Spot on mate.

And I honestly do blame Ally for Law playing so deep as it complete stifles his game and ability and it's clearly not his role, he gets dogs abuse for hiding but he's never suited to that role. Play him properly he'd be a decent player for us for sure.

Macleod to move into his more favoured spot in the centre of the field. 

He said: “I think Smudger had a good game out on the left, I’m more of a centre-mid so I feel more comfortable playing in there.

“I enjoyed being in the centre today, I enjoyed it a lot and we’ll see what happens on Tuesday night - there will be a lot of competition for places. 

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/7922-we-won-as-a-team