First game in ages

the sliver fox

The red and black scarves had fuck all to do with SOS they were brought out to raise money for the fighting fund about / years before SOS even formed.

I do know that mate, no need to swear, I was thinking I saw SOS jump on that bandwagon.

Me too mate, Sandy Jardine stand, can't wait, makes a change from running around after the kids.

Yeeha

Hope you enjoy the match mate. I know we have differing opinions about the football on display, but all our history comes flooding back when you walk towards our red brick fascade. 142 years of blood, sweat and tears encapsulated in the finest stadium in the world.

Hope you enjoy the match mate. I know we have differing opinions about the football on display, but all our history comes flooding back when you walk towards our red brick fascade. 142 years of blood, sweat and tears encapsulated in the finest stadium in the world.

Certainly does mate, every time I see that red brick facade, hairs stand and for some reason follow follow, tbb and stb just want to come next.

What a turgid display that was today, can honestly say the score line flattered us. Having witnessed the display today, I can know understand fully the frustration of the fans over the course of this season. The other disappointing thing was the amount of empty seats around the ground and I didn't see one demo against the management!

What a turgid display that was today, can honestly say the score line flattered us. Having witnessed the display today, I can know understand fully the frustration of the fans over the course of this season. The other disappointing thing was the amount of empty seats around the ground and I didn't see one demo against the management!

:lol:

Ally oot!

Today was one of our good days mate :lol:

Couldn't agree more. People have gone to games and had their say about the board etc, but as far as I'm aware there has been nothing sung/shouted about the sub standard management.

I was joking. I think we played well today, particularly in the second half, although we could have scored more.