The Falkirk Flare Thrower

Clyde Valley

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

Wanting a guy fined and banned for throwing a flare. Aye bit of an arsey thing to do considering weans etc were probably there but wishing banning orders and fines on folk's a brass neck.

Edit - just seen you say it wasn't the day :lol:? You meaning her that threw it on to the park at Falkirk's ground :lol:?

She got a community payback order of 120 hours to be completed over 6 months and a 9 month supervision order. She didn't get a custodial sentence as no one got hurt. She was up in court in October and sentenced last week.

Cheers.

Football banning order would have been appropriate for the nedette as well.

She got off light. The Club should just ban her to show an example if the Courts wont.

Well she was warned by the sheriff that if she's involved in anything similar again she will get a banning order. Story in the Scotsman says she was crying in the dock so hopefully she has learned her lesson. At least if she's going to do it again can she do it somewhere else next time, being a Gers fan from Falkirk I had to listen to them all moaning about their precious bloody pitch!

Its a she.

I would jail her.

If she hit me with a flare I would kill her so a custodial sentence is appropriate.

Ach she's just a daft lassie. No one was injured, no harm done.

As somebody else said she was greeting in court so it would appear she has learned her lesson.