Reality check for the Ally Bashers...

Blue_Devil

A little bit of quality when playing brickies and plumbers shouldn't be too difficult but it is for us.

Yep. We are hilariously bad. We should have been organised, identified how wanted to play football and got the staff and personnel in to do it. Instead we did it the "Rangers way".

There needs to be a root and branch change in the club but those in charge will only ever keep things ticking over. While we as a collective fanbase will never, ever get our act together, we're all just pissing into the wind on a messageboard. Depressing times

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. We are hilariously bad. We should have been organised, identified how wanted to play football and got the staff and personnel in to do it. Instead we did it the "Rangers way".

There needs to be a root and branch change in the club but those in charge will only ever keep things ticking over. While we as a collective fanbase will never, ever get our act together, we're all just pissing into the wind on a messageboard. Depressing times

Interesting the first thing Hearts did when finances were sorted was to bring in a DoF, seems to be working.

Interesting the first thing Hearts did when finances were sorted was to bring in a DoF, seems to be working.

Yep. As much as I dislike Levein, I think that job actually suits him quite well. The job he did at Dundee Utd was basically a DOF type job and they haven't looked back since. People forget how much of a mess they were in before he took over and changed the entire club.

No idea who I would bring in to do it at Rangers myself.

A 73% win rate against part time teams is atrocious. Not only for a full time club, but for one with the 2nd biggest budget in the whole country. Lets not forget hes the highest paid manager either.

Obviously money doesnt win matches. But alot of fans are mad at the level of cash weve spent in the past 3 seasons, and getting mediocracy in return.

So the buck stops at the coaching staff. The ones who brought in these duds, and the ones who've coached them since.

MA was under pressure to sack AP 6-7 games ago. Where would that have got him??

Today is a low point and there does need to be improvements in the coaching set up, especially outside the first team; but AM deserves the season.

I would start by replacing Durrant and Durie. We could do a lot worse than look at Wotte to head up youth/reserve teams.

The biggest disappointment for me this season is not Alloa or Hearts, these things happen; but rather seeing Charlie Telfer thrive at DU.

With the right structure round him AM could still do a good first team job. But the old pals act needs to stop at every level.

Today is a low point and there does need to be improvements in the coaching set up, especially outside the first team; but AM deserves the season.

I would start by replacing Durrant and Durie. We could do a lot worse than look at Wotte to head up youth/reserve teams.

The biggest disappointment for me this season is not Alloa or Hearts, these things happen; but rather seeing Charlie Telfer thrive at DU.

With the right structure round him AM could still do a good first team job. But the old pals act needs to stop at every level.

If we give ally the season we will not be promoted , mcoist will bottle the play offs quite simply. He needs to get to fuck as soon as possible if we want to have a chance this season.

AM has led this club through its toughest period. He has taken us 15 points clear of Celtic before the circus started and won more football matches than 100 years of statistics say he ought to.

That will be the 15 point lead that he subsequently blew with us then trailing them by 5 points :rolleyes: McCoist should never have been given the fucking job in the first place.

Do you really think that we'd be where we are today if McCoist had a team of equal calibre and funding to those in the lower leagues?

You either replace all of them or none of them.