Allys Pre Match interview on BT Sport

blue No11

To me it seems like this is all coming from the board rather than Ally himself. Everything just seems to be strange about it.

I think they want him to go without a pay off and are trying to paint him as the bad guy here. Coming out with this before what is a massive game puts a lot more pressure on Ally and the players. Just now from what's being said its we have to wait 12 months and he'll go but what if we were to lose tonight!? The pressure on McCoist to go in the morning would be unreal.

Btw I want him as far away from the managers position at this club as possible but this is the way I've judged the situation so far.

He'll be under a confidentiality agreement.

I honestly think the club is on the brink and he knows it and won't go through it all again.

who can blame him.

But iff that was the case and he couldn't be bothered then he could just say he is finished and walk out the door. Cant see the Board suing him to be honest. They would have to be fast if we are going bust again as well.

But iff that was the case and he couldn't be bothered then he could just say he is finished and walk out the door. Cant see the Board suing him to be honest. They would have to be fast if we are going bust again as well.

and how would that leave him in the eyes of those that still want him as manager? there are some apparently........

besides if that happens then he will get released from his contract.

lets look at the facts - we need another £8 million to see out the season and we have nothing left to leverage apart from murray park and ibrox.

we need that £8 million and it's not forthcoming. i've no idea what the end game is but i think the easdales are hoping to sell at profit and will live hand to mouth until they can do so. the hedge funds are apparently selling up so i assume they are finalising deals with either more hedge funds or ashley to finally take us over IF we get back to the SPL this season.

I am glad he has handed in his notice.

Seems to like playing games with his press/media releases

I think he is playing games for his pay off and I think the top brass in the board room are playing games for a sell off to Ashley or whoever so they can also line there pockets... Bloody mess and were all left to suffer.

lets look at the facts - we need another £8 million to see out the season and we have nothing left to leverage apart from murray park and ibrox.

we need that £8 million and it's not forthcoming. i've no idea what the end game is but i think the easdales are hoping to sell at profit and will live hand to mouth until they can do so. the hedge funds are apparently selling up so i assume they are finalising deals with either more hedge funds or ashley to finally take us over IF we get back to the SPL this season.

Pretty spot on .... I think !

Feel absolutely rotten for the guy, he's not the man to take us forward but he's a Rangers man and he's being fucked over something awful.

I'm still of the opinion that McCoist should be able to take this side up for one final promotion and step-down in a blaze of glory.

I want to see intensity and quickness from the players tonight.