How can we patch the midfield when McLeod is out?

BlueThunder

It seems every time Lewis is out this season our form has suffered. The midfield create very few chances, look pedestrian and bereft of ideas. I'm not saying he is the finished article by a long way, but he seems to substantially improve things. I'm also not saying the midfield is the only problem - far from it, but it seems a good place to start.

Do we have anyone we can promote to the first team? Surely Aird can't be the best of the bunch?

I was disgusted the day we signed Black, and he hasn't done anything to change my mind. Law started his career well, but has dropped off spectacularly. I feel he plays better further forward but always seems to drop off. There is a player there, but we need to change the midfield to fit him in - McLeod in the centre? The least said about Peralta the better.

If there is no-one to promote we have to get rid of some players in this window to try and get one semi-decent one in, but who is going to buy them?

We simply can't fix this problem with the players we have. A change of formation is needed if Law is going to perform anywhere near the level that he is capable of. Black is just a disgrace to the jersey.

Don't think we have anyone in the youth team who will be good enough to come into our midfield and be the answer to the problem either.

The solution lies in getting Black to fuck, keeping Macleod fit, changing the formation to allow Law to play further forward and bringing in another creative player during the transfer window.