Ally is at it!

SteveJ

i take it you put their 4th choice keeper in that list?

hearts team that comfortably beat us at tynecastle

alexander aged 36

paterson aged 20

ozturk aged 22

mckay aged 21

mchattie aged 21

walker aged 21

pallardo aged 28

gomis aged 29

king aged 20

holt aged 21

el hassanaoui aged 25

subs used

eckersley aged 29

mcghee aged 18

keatings aged 22

average age 23 years and approximately 9 months

another team with an average age of under 24 giving us a lesson

Well next time we should play 11 16 year olds. We'll have 8 years on their average age.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't but I dont think it would be unfair to suggest that our team then had a high number of kids and people were far from fucking pleased.

kids like who, the team that got beat off of stirling albion (one of the games away from home we fucked up) included

Alexander, Wallace, jig, Shiels, Kyle, cribari and black, and out of the kids that day one got 23 minutes and one got 5 minutes

we had a first team squad that was littered with kids, but as ive posted before their game time compared to older guys is miles off, dont kid yourself that we gave young guys 90 minutes every week in division 3, far from it

Well next time we should play 11 16 year olds. We'll have 8 years on their average age.

complete and utter deflection from the point that ally's "lets pay through the nose for experience to guarantee us promotion" idea has royally fucked us

the hibs team that beat us 4-0 was mostly assembled in the fucking summer,

Makes me sick knowing Callum Gallacher was starting to look like the best player in the first team before getting loaned out. He looked hungry, fast, exciting, ambitious...

All the things missing from our first team!

No idea what philosophy Ally was working to, no idea.

Indicative of the exaggerations on here surrounding our youth.

complete and utter deflection from the point that ally's "lets pay through the nose for experience to guarantee us promotion" idea has royally fucked us

Yet they are still behind us in the league we are making a rip roaring cunt of.

kids like who, the team that got beat off of stirling albion (one of the games away from home we fucked up) included

Alexander, Wallace, jig, Shiels, Kyle, cribari and black, and out of the kids that day one got 23 minutes and one got 5 minutes

we had a first team squad that was littered with kids, but as ive posted before their game time compared to older guys is miles off, dont kid yourself that we gave young guys 90 minutes every week in division 3, far from it

So Mckay, Aird, Macleod, Perry, Hutton Crawford weren't regularly in the first team? Others didn't get appearances (starting or from the bench)?

You mean senior pros played more games than 16-19 year olds? Stop the fucking bus!

So Mckay, Aird, Macleod, Perry, Hutton Crawford weren't regularly in the first team? Others didn't get appearances (starting or from the bench)?

You mean senior pros played more games than 16-19 year olds? Stop the fucking bus!

He'll just paste his minutes post.

They had a shocking start but are getting it together now.

We, on the other hand, are indeed making a rip roaring cunt of it.

Would you suggest otherwise?

So they made a rip roaring cunt of it but have turned it round.

Inconceivable that it could be turned around. Who'd have thought such a thing was possible. Certainly not I.

Indicative of the exaggerations on here surrounding our youth.

It's my opinion like it or lump it, you cannot say I'm wrong, it's exactly how I saw it. The only other youth player whom has impressed me so much is lewis, the rest don't impress me much at all. Another troll like comment from Al, utterly predictable.

You really love to do conjecture.

"About 4 billion", "about 100million", "less than a pound", "probs has murray park ibrox or another part of our clubs property secured on it".

You do NOT know, so you have a guess, a guess that is wrong.

2 points I would suggest to you are :-

1) When having a discussion or making an argument, get you're facts right or you will look a fool.

2) Your knowledge of the English language is somewhat limited, inasmuch as your Grammar and the use of Capitals is shocking.

We all know you are a member of the Union of Fannies, you're as thick as 2 short planks and easily led.

Further to being a member of the Union of Fannies, how dare you comment on the Clubs finances, when you idiots are the ones not giving the Club money.

I will take a photo of my season ticket and every top fromthis year and put it on here you can do the same.you probs dont go to the game ya fanny.im at every game ya tool.as for getting facts straight you just fucked up.and im not with the u.o.f.laugh at you, shows your season ticket then, big mouth.youve not got a clue.as for being easily led, why am I disagreeing with most on this forum then,you're just following people on here ass licker.

It's my opinion like it or lump it, you cannot say I'm wrong, it's exactly how I saw it. The only other youth player whom has impressed me so much is lewis, the rest don't impress me much at all. Another troll like comment from Al, utterly predictable.

If I can't think your opinion is wrong, why aren't you governed by those same rules?

It's my opinion that opinions like yours about our youth players are at best, naive.

If I can't think your opinion is wrong, why aren't you governed by those same rules?

It's my opinion that opinions like yours about our youth players are at best, naive.

Fair enough, it's my opinion that you're acting like a child on this forum ever since your bum chum super ally was removed from his post after resigning. You do anything to start an argument, and never seem to bring anything positive to the discussion. You leave pseudo-intellectual comments which are largely irrelevant to the topics being discussed, and try to pigeon-hole everyone you can in the forum in order to disarm their point.

I could quite easily enter into a discussion with you regarding this, but I'm frankly not interested. I've already been warned about you and I should have taken notice. Mybad.

You mean they didn't have a pre-season? Witchcraft!!

Yet they are still behind us in the league we are making a rip roaring cunt of.

would you bet on us being above them by the time we play them at ibrox

hibs had a poor start, but with a rookie manager they are learning from their mistakes, we on the other hand do not

when hibs taught us a lesson at ibrox we played a 4-4-2, and from that 11 that lost 3-1 we decided that 8 of them should play again in the same line up against almost the same hibs team

hibs had a poor start, but with a rookie manager they are learning from their mistakes, we on the other hand do not

when hibs taught us a lesson at ibrox we played a 4-4-2, and from that 11 that lost 3-1 we decided that 8 of them should play again in the same line up against almost the same hibs team

That's the terrifying thing about all this, we're getting worse, they're not far behind and improving.

money wasnt available though, it never has been, we flogged off everything we could to support allys idea of how to get back to the top, and its coming back to bite us on the arse both on and off the park

Capital was not in bank. Money was spent on the wages though.......through loans or injections from share issues etc. So money is always available, if you want to pay for it or borrow so to speak. That is the kind of money most clubs live on now anyway. I don't think the fan or club would have accepted anything less than "buying" our way out of the divisions. Instant promotion in a season was needed. Languishing any longer in 3 or 2 would have been unthinkable.

i take it you put their 4th choice keeper in that list?

hearts team that comfortably beat us at tynecastle

alexander aged 36

paterson aged 20

ozturk aged 22

mckay aged 21

mchattie aged 21

walker aged 21

pallardo aged 28

gomis aged 29

king aged 20

holt aged 21

el hassanaoui aged 25

subs used

eckersley aged 29

mcghee aged 18

keatings aged 22

average age 23 years and approximately 9 months

another team with an average age of under 24 giving us a lesson

Shocking stat from our point of view and really should shut the dude up on this matter.

Fair play to hearts , showed some balls and a real rookie manager showing how it should be done.

Certainly dread playing them again in the play offs !

Languishing any longer in 3 or 2 would have been unthinkable.

if we spent a double season in division 3 while blooding a team full of youths, and then made our way to the top division, would it have been any worse than buying two part time timtles only to get our arses handed to us in the championship and be left with a squad not good enough for the title

the fact remains, we are financially fucked partly due to ally's "buy now pray later" idea and we have a team that will struggle to get promoted this season, there can be no argument, ally's way of getting us up the divisions has failed

if we spent a double season in division 3 while blooding a team full of youths, and then made our way to the top division, would it have been any worse than buying two part time timtles only to get our arses handed to us in the championship and be left with a squad not good enough for the title

the fact remains, we are financially fucked partly due to ally's "buy now pray later" idea and we have a team that will struggle to get promoted this season, there can be no argument, ally's way of getting us up the divisions has failed

But, we really couldn't afford to stay in any of these leagues longer than two seasons. If we do end up staying in this league it would be a case of hindsight being a wonderful thing. I agree with your thought process regarding youth, but failure really isn't an option. Whether or not youth would have been able to take us up without a season of failure is debatable.

Shocking stat from our point of view and really should shut the dude up on this matter.

Fair play to hearts , showed some balls and a real rookie manager showing how it should be done.

Don't Chelsea have a fairly old average age in their side? Sure thats they key to their problems...