Ally is at it!

SteveJ

So he already gave up £400k of his contracted salary last year and now some are expecting him to forfeit the £750k he is due in severance? So in total they want him to contribute upwards of £1m towards the club who don't want him anymore?

the million can go towards a new gaffer and paying off the shite ally left us with

call it a parting gift from the cunt thats earned over 3million from us as a manager and delivered two part time leagues

oh and he still owns a worthwhile chunk of the club, he got that for a tidy wee ten grand (less than a weeks wages)

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He signed off on a £400k reduction in October 2013, after the board realised his salary was to be announced in the accounts, but it was only actioned in February 2014 AFTER it was revealed he had still not taken the cut. He threw in his resignation, which raised his salary back to £800k, in December 2014, so he had 9 months on the lower salary.

He is not due £800k severance, he is taking £800k for sitting out his 12 month notice, whilst his 'beloved' team run without a proven manager due to the management budget being blown on him. Actions of a true legend, wouldn't you say <cr>

think ive agreed with everyone of your posts today

must be a record for me :lol:

because he couldnt lose, he was still paid more than the rest of the managers in his league combined, he had a 150k a year unasudited expenses account (rumoured) and managed to wrangle in the stipulations regarding his resignation or sacking into his deal

remember this is the guy that said he didnt even look at his original deal when he signed it :lol:

Not sure we need Ally's expense account to be confirmed - the recent accounts show that the expenses rose from £700k in 2013 to £4.6m in 2014. The cynical amongst us might claim that the £400k salary reduction found its way back to Alistair in another fashion!

Not sure we need Ally's expense account to be confirmed - the recent accounts show that the expenses rose from £700k in 2013 to £4.6m in 2014. The cynical amongst us might claim that the £400k salary reduction found its way back to Alistair in another fashion!

surely not

wouldnt surprise me, maybe thats why ally wants his gardening leave, sit and get paid, if you need anything fuck it on the clubs expenses account

Shall I tell you?

The media and fans got wind of the fact that Ally had not had his salary cut in half, as previously indicated and was backed in to a corner. If it was for the good of the club, he would have done it the previous year, as first indicated.

shite, the media and the fans know of this current 750,000 but he hasn't said he wants less.no one can say ally is not aRangers man this was allys dream job, and the board has helped destroy it for him, his own management record is not great with rangers.yes he did make decisions that were not great in most peoples eyes, but he thought they were best for Rangers.when all the big so called players were coming back most of the support was ok with it.the board at that time told ally there was enough funds for these players, and lets be honest here they have dwindled about 80 million in the last three years.now the money has gone its allys fault,for bringing in these players and waiting for 750,000..ashley is a multi billionaire along with all the other millionaires on the board ripping the heart out our club. giving pennies for shirt sales.somers sitting basically laughing at the fans.leaked emails about kicking kings bid out to save him and easdales (not to save our club).but yeah.its all allys fault.

shite, the media and the fans know of this current 750,000 but he hasn't said he wants less.no one can say ally is not aRangers man this was allys dream job, and the board has helped destroy it for him, his own management record is not great with rangers.yes he did make decisions that were not great in most peoples eyes, but he thought they were best for Rangers.when all the big so called players were coming back most of the support was ok with it.the board at that time told ally there was enough funds for these players, and lets be honest here they have dwindled about 80 million in the last three years.now the money has gone its allys fault,for bringing in these players and waiting for 750,000..ashley is a multi billionaire along with all the other millionaires on the board ripping the heart out our club. giving pennies for shirt sales.somers sitting basically laughing at the fans.leaked emails about kicking kings bid out to save him and easdales (not to save our club).but yeah.its all allys fault.

holy fuck :lol:

contradicted yourself in the first 5 lines then gets progressively worse

holy fuck :lol:

contradicted yourself in the first 5 lines then gets progressively worse

contradicted myself.i think you should read what I was replying to.he said ally was backed into a corner.ally tookthe drop in wages because he wanted to not because he had to.if it was that easy to back him into a corner then why hasn't he done it with.750,000.because he feels(whether you like it or not) hes entitled to it.

Yes we know now, because we found out about it 14 months ago!

The media and fans did not know of Ally's salary until the accounts were published - anyone who said they did were guessing.

As for the rest, I do not think anyone is blaming Ally for £80m being dwindled over the course, so there is nothing to say on the previous or current board other than the current board have grown a set by refusing to bow to Ally's demands and he threw his toys out the pram and resigned - which leads us to today and beyond.

Ally's managerial record? He is shite, it is as simple as that. The fans were happy to see SOME of the players coming in, I will give you that, but if you look back on here, most of us were stating 'only if the salary is right for the club and league'. The salaries were clearly not right for the leagues they were playing in. Salaries were not all Ally's fault, granted, but he will have had an influence in matters, hence why he farmed out youth players on loan to release wages for Miller and Boyd; for example.

contradicted myself.i think you should read what I was replying to.he said ally was backed into a corner.ally tookthe drop in wages because he wanted to not because he had to.if it was that easy to back him into a corner then why hasn't he done it with.750,000.because he feels(whether you like it or not) hes entitled to it.

So you're the one! You're the one that lambasted Mr Easdale before the meetings, claiming Ally is the only one not in it for the money!

A pleasure to put a name to the face :blink:

So you're the one! You're the one that lambasted Mr Easdale before the meetings, claiming Ally is the only one not in it for the money!

A pleasure to put a name to the face :blink:

In homage to all the Boardroom stalwarts, there is no evidence at all that Ally wants a full years pay off, or any sort of pay off at all, no evidence that he has been asked to leave with nothing or offered anything. It is just 100% assumption.

Edit: and the idea that he can't smile in a picture taken with three fans at an event is beyond laughable.

what did we win with allys help when he was putting the ball in the back of the net as a player every week. Some of the best memories as a rangers fan.he is still a LEGEND. Yes he got paid well for it, if ally dosent take the 750,000 pound,it will only go into the boards fucking pockets.The club would never see it anyway.

Jesus wept..

In homage to all the Boardroom stalwarts, there is no evidence at all that Ally wants a full years pay off, or any sort of pay off at all, no evidence that he has been asked to leave with nothing or offered anything. It is just 100% assumption.

Edit: and the idea that he can't smile in a picture taken with three fans at an event is beyond laughable.

Plenty of media quotes stating the board offered him £400k to walk but Ally wanted the full whack.

you said the board helped destroy allys dream job then go on and mention how the board backed him to the hilt :lol:

Story I heard is the reason his salary cut took so long to be actioned is he and his adviser insisted on a 3 year contract extension before he would sign up to any salary reduction. The board dug their heels in and eventually the one year rolling contract was agreed as a compromise. I think he wants his payoff, guys.

Story I heard is the reason his salary cut took so long to be actioned is he and his adviser insisted on a 3 year contract extension before he would sign up to any salary reduction. The board dug their heels in and eventually the one year rolling contract was agreed as a compromise. I think he wants his payoff, guys.

Wanting a longer term contract would mean he wanted security, but anyway, like I said, I thought we had higher standards of evidence than this.

Wanting a longer term contract would mean he wanted security, but anyway, like I said, I thought we had higher standards of evidence than this.

You are not serious, are you? Do you remember that these apparent negotiations were being conducted on October 2013 - a time when many Rangers fans were already calling for his head. If he wanted a three year contract, it would have cost the club £1.6m to sack him today - security my arse, Ally is a clever man when it comes to money it seems.

You are not serious, are you? Do you remember that these apparent negotiations were being conducted on October 2013 - a time when many Rangers fans were already calling for his head. If he wanted a three year contract, it would have cost the club £1.6m to sack him today - security my arse, Ally is a clever man when it comes to money it seems.

I'd say costing the club that much to sack him is the ultimate in security

you could pay our entire boards yearly salary for less than allys wage.

300k for CEO.

200K for FD.

150Kfor 3 NEDS.

did ally make his own contract up, or did the board decide what he should be payed.ally is getting blamed for a lot more than he has done.he did fail as manager of rangers and he will hurt like hell.we dont even know if he is getting 750,000 if he goes.the board were also taking big bonuses for third div titles on top of their big salaries.

did ally make his own contract up, or did the board decide what he should be payed.ally is getting blamed for a lot more than he has done.he did fail as manager of rangers and he will hurt like hell.we dont even know if he is getting 750,000 if he goes.the board were also taking big bonuses for third div titles on top of their big salaries.

which board members, how much did they get?

Allys wage was set by martin bain before admin.