Refresh My Memory

ps95v7

Hello All,

After last night probally this post is to much to get your head round, mines included apart fro the scum that are on the Board, designed for Sporting Integrity. :nosfa::brokensfa:

The current SPFL Board is made up of Neil Doncaster (CEO), Ralph Topping (Chairman), Eric Riley (Celtic), Stephen Thompson (Dundee United), Duncan Fraser (Aberdeen), Eric Drysdale (Raith Rovers), Mike Mulraney (Alloa Athletic) and Ken Ferguson (Brechin City).

My point is these play off's (see below) if we get that far, as it stands being third we would play Q.o.S home & away,

If we win, we would play Hibs (home and away) If we win that (aye right) we would play bottom of the Premiership (home and away) a total of a further 6 games, after the season has finished.

Can any of you seeing us doing it?

Would your ST cover you for the extra games?

Just my overview but might be to raw after last night.

The 10 clubs play 36 matches. The champions are promoted to the Premiership and clubs in 2nd, 3rd and 4th enter two-legged play-offs. The winner of 4th v 3rd plays 2nd, with the winner of that tie up against the club finishing 11th in the Premiership.

In a similar vein. If the playoffs are after the end of the season, are our out of contract players eligible for the play-offs or are they free to move on? If it is after their contracts are out then they could negotiate extra cash to stay on for one final payday

Hopefully not

Well be lucky to make the playoffs

This!

Our next games are away to Raith, Falkirk and Cowdenbeath, home to Livingstone and then away to Hibs. We are only 5 points ahead of Queen of the South and Falkirk. I'm clinging on to King winning the EGM and bringing in a manager ASAP, if not then this season is written off.

Would not have thought the season tickets cover the playoffs and I would expect a bit like Cup matches the gate receipts are split 50:50

I'm sure I read somewhere that the bulk of the cash generated by the play offs is hoovered up by the premier league.

oh ..... and of course this rule only came in this season.

In a similar vein. If the playoffs are after the end of the season, are our out of contract players eligible for the play-offs or are they free to move on? If it is after their contracts are out then they could negotiate extra cash to stay on for one final payday

The players contacts usually ends in june