We Are Getting Reported For Sectarian Songs

minstral

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were there not complaints of racism against collymore on Friday night?

What about the sectarianism? Do you think it's ok to have kids thinking its normal to sing songs with the sole intention of offending people based on religion? I assume most of us wouldn't teach our kids to sing offensive songs about Jews, Muslims or Hindus.....................then again some people in our support have no boundaries.

Yes, there were complaints about racism and sectarianism on Friday, with absolutely no proof whatsoever.

If you tell a lie long enough, it will become the truth!

Yes, there were complaints about racism and sectarianism on Friday, with absolutely no proof whatsoever.

If you tell a lie long enough, it will become the truth!

Thats the thing, wouldn't matter what we sung they would try and link it with sectarianism or terrorism. Tried it with the hokey cokey, Rule Britannia, God Save The Queen and Penny Arcade.

Were there not complaints of racism against collymore on Friday night?

What about the sectarianism? Do you think it's ok to have kids thinking its normal to sing songs with the sole intention of offending people based on religion? I assume most of us wouldn't teach our kids to sing offensive songs about Jews, Muslims or Hindus.....................then again some people in our support have no boundaries.

The song was "wife beating bastard" not "black fenian bastard" as him and your lot claimed. funny you don't seemed to have watched the game yet are getting all high and mighty. Fuck off ya ira loving rat bastard

It seems you cannot win on here?

Argue against some party tunes,you get accused of being a tim. Is it such a crime to want whats best for Rangers? Does no one care that the club is held responsible for its "rogue element"?

Id gladly sing the whole songbook,however its clearly becoming frowned upon by all and sundry.The songs dont bother me at all,its when the potential for more fines,points deductions etc that we can ill-afford. And i truly believe the sfa et-al would gladly kick us where it hurts over and over again. Couldnt care less what anyone sings-the club will suffer though.

It seems you cannot win on here?

Argue against some party tunes,you get accused of being a tim. Is it such a crime to want whats best for Rangers? Does no one care that the club is held responsible for its "rogue element"?

Id gladly sing the whole songbook,however its clearly becoming frowned upon by all and sundry.The songs dont bother me at all,its when the potential for more fines,points deductions etc that we can ill-afford. And i truly believe the sfa et-al would gladly kick us where it hurts over and over again. Couldnt care less what anyone sings-the club will suffer though.

No pricks saying we sing racist songs will be called tarriers all day long

There really is some fucking handwringers in our support,go fuck yourselves time to take our club back and make Ibrox a cauldron for visiting teams again like it used to be,the handwringers don't like it they know where the exits are

And the fans board is handwringers aswell, instead of backing the people they represent, they castigated the fans for singing billy boys and whatnot on fb last night with a statement highlighting how bad the fans were and how it has gotten the club in trouble, they then deleted the statement after several fans ripped the shit out of them for posting the statement

The song was "wife beating bastard" not "black fenian bastard" as him and your lot claimed. funny you don't seemed to have watched the game yet are getting all high and mighty. Fuck off ya ira loving rat bastard

I was back shift this week which Incuded Friday night or I would have heard first hand what was sung.

BTW, only an absolute fucking moron I.E. you, would teach kids party songs in this day and age, they should be taught to support the team, not singing about crap from the 17th century.

And the fans board is handwringers aswell, instead of backing the people they represent, they castigated the fans for singing billy boys and whatnot on fb last night with a statement highlighting how bad the fans were and how it has gotten the club in trouble, they then deleted the statement after several fans ripped the shit out of them for posting the statement

If you're not a hardcore bigot then you're a tarrier according to some on here.

It makes you wonder whether the people so intent on singing songs that will have the club punished are indeed tarriers themselves. :pipe:

If you're not a hardcore bigot then you're a tarrier according to some on here.

It makes you wonder whether the people so intent on singing songs that will have the club punished are indeed tarriers themselves. :pipe:

if you don't like our history or traditions then why don't you fuck and find another club to support

if you don't like our history or traditions then why don't you fuck and find another club to support

Why are you so intent on singing songs that you know is showing the club in a bad light and will likely be punished for? Is it more important for you to hate others more than loving the club?

Its obvious that some and maybe many so called Rangers fans do not give a monkeys that their behaviour will harm the club.

Lets be very clear Sectarian Singing will not be tolerated by the Authorities forever.

Its only a matter of time until we are fecked.

Why would anyone think otherwise ?

I was back shift this week which Incuded Friday night or I would have heard first hand what was sung.

BTW, only an absolute fucking moron I.E. you, would teach kids party songs in this day and age, they should be taught to support the team, not singing about crap from the 17th century.

Awrite pal where u fae ?

Why are you so intent on singing songs that you know is showing the club in a bad light and will likely be punished for? Is it more important for you to hate others more than loving the club?

Meanwhile the tarriers sing whatever they like? not a chance I'm backing down to those shower of corrupt pricks at the SFA or Stan fucking Collymore

NO SURRENDER its time the club backed us on this as the term Fenian isn't sectarian

Meanwhile the tarriers sing whatever they like? not a chance I'm backing down to those shower of corrupt pricks at the SFA or Stan fucking Collymore

NO SURRENDER its time the club backed us on this as the term Fenian isn't sectarian

The club are never ever ever going to fight for anybodies right to sing offensive songs, if the club have any sense they'll be weeding out morons like you before the damage is irrepairable.

The club are never ever ever going to fight for anybodies right to sing offensive songs, if the club have any sense they'll be weeding out morons like you before the damage is irrepairable.

I don't give a fuck if I offend fenians in fact I hope I do the very fact they exist offends me,and it's wankers like you the club needs to weed out the songs are part of our heritage if you don't like it then fuck off

He does the actions. So its educational