The Board Dont Want Promotion

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday to Tuesday is a week. My god they are getting shorter.

Yep, it's been less than a week King has been planning to take over and was sure of victory right enough too though eh?

Shame they couldn't perhaps plan ahead to try and fix the fucking disaster that is the football side of Rangers.

Is that unreasonable to say?

Yep, it's been less than a week King has been planning to take over and was sure of victory right enough too though eh?

Shame they couldn't perhaps plan ahead to try and fix the fucking disaster that is the football side of Rangers.

Is that unreasonable to say?

Probably.

The booing at halftime and the booing at the end plus supporters screaming at the players tells me King wont get much of a honeymoon period nor should he.

Also by appointing everybody but a temp manager which should have been his number one priority makes me wonder what he's watching on the field.

The new board is only just in the door, but obviously they will have been planning in the lead up to assuming control.
I think they may have been waiting to see how the two games following the EGM would go.
It's clear something needs to be done right now. If we harbor any ambitions of getting promoted this season, or even putting up a valiant fight to be promoted, then McDowall must be relieved of his duties immediately.

It hasn't even been a week.

I have seen new boards make sweeping business decisions in a lot less than a week, normally within the first 24 hours.

Either they came in withput a plan and are just winging it or they are relying on managing the club through leaks to the Record.

I actually feel totally deflated by the lack of any concrete action or substantive decisions.

until new blood is brought in on the pitch expect more of the same lads

you can't make a silk purse of a sow's ear

until new blood is brought in on the pitch expect more of the same lads

you can't make a silk purse of a sow's ear

You would see an improvement with a real manager in charge. mcdowall could fuck up a wet dream.

What was Ally's?

Believe it not i may be wrong but i think Aĺly might have the best record for wins over any other Rangers managers on a game to game basis

The blazer chasers in the door but no fucking manager to sort these imposters out.

I was glad but as everyday goes by without a glimmer of hope we can produce football instead of utter dross I despair and do not give a fuck whether they are just in the door as incase nobody noticed we are a fucking football team not someones ego.

The booing at halftime and the booing at the end plus supporters screaming at the players tells me King wont get much of a honeymoon period nor should he.

Also by appointing everybody but a temp manager which should have been his number one priority makes me wonder what he's watching on the field.

Given that he was astounded by our performance against Celtic I´m sure he doesn´t really have the opportunity to watch Rangers in RSA.

It did sound that his boys made sure that Liverpool games was standard in the King home.

personally, if we could afford it, I would stay in the Chumpionshit another season, just to crucify the bastards in the premier league.

Fuck them, no money, shit tv revenue and no league sponsors again.

The Tages out of Europe in the play offs and Aiburdeen and Scumdee Untied out of The Europa.

Fuckin heaven.

We rebuild this season coming, new team, new manager with big backers like Sarver/Kennedy/Whoever it don't matter

Its payback time.

Let the bastards starve.

Isn't karma a wonderful thing

Fuck them all.

The new board is only just in the door, but obviously they will have been planning in the lead up to assuming control.

I think they may have been waiting to see how the two games following the EGM would go.

It's clear something needs to be done right now. If we harbor any ambitions of getting promoted this season, or even putting up a valiant fight to be promoted, then McDowall must be relieved of his duties immediately.

We dont have the cash to pay off McDowall and Ally. We could put him on gardening leave, because we cant afford another managers wage. Whoever took the team would probably have to already be employed at the club. Durie or McCulloch?